The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Setting things straight
CoTH,

As my inactivity has grown strong during this last month, I can no longer hold certain RP obligations. For example, the Blood Axe Union. With my activity, I am nothing but a fraud. I can't keep holding the Union with the hopes of perhaps one day being able to run it fully. So unfortunately, the Union has been disbanded. In-character reason provided below.

It's also time for me to let a few of my approved characters go aswell, as I see no reason to keep them around, with the same hope of maybe committing fully to them one day. It only makes me feel bad, and I don't need that right now, with all the balls I've got flying in the air. While I don't expect any of you to miss most of the characters I'm letting go off (I didn't roleplay alot with them. Atleast not lately,), understand that it is mainly for myself I do this. For the sake of the health and well-being of my mind.

Arenthil - Blood Elf Archer, Died of disease.
Darumok - Orc Warlord, Missing-in-Action. The Union automatically dissolved after this.
Varundar - Human Commoner (Undercover for the Lion's League), died of internal wounds, sustained from an ambush.
Krodak - Orc "free spirit" [For lack of better term], Missing.

You may wonder what could possibly happen to me that makes me give up so much, and suddenly go inactive just like that. Or you may not care. In any case, I'll give you a brief explanation: depression. Not full-blown, but rather some type of it. I won't go into detail. I'll spare you that, hehe.

I'll be saving Ariminus and Andoric, the Champion of the Lion's League and the Harbinger. And hopefully, I'll get my lust for roleplaying back later on.

I will see you later, CoTH; whenever I feel like coming back.
Best of luck to all of you,
Tyr
Hope things turn up mate!

We'll be here.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Aww, take care Tyr. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Not sure if it helps, but *hug* ^^ And indeed, we'll wait for you :) I loved roleplaying with you so far, so better get back! :D
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

/flex! I knew it XD
Aye, hope to see back among us soon, Tyr!

Take care and make yerself feel better soon!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Take care mate, I can honestly say I know what a Depression is like. Don't give up :) Days may seem dark now, but hell they will lighten up eventually again. Even though we haven't ever.. RPed or anything as far as I can tell, if you need someone to talk to, well.. this is something I know about. :)

I'm sure you'll be missed in the meantime (saying this due to the fact I know little about you, but I know it's true! :mrgreen: )
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Takes care Tyr hope to see you soon.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Tyr, being one of the first people I RPed with on the server, know that you'll be in my prayers and I hope you maintain your spirits! You'll be missed, but the reasons you've listed are far more important than RP. I think you're taking the right steps.

Take care, man!
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
I'd like to thank you all for the support. It means alot that you do care. Hopefully this phase will be overwith soon enough, so I can get back to roleplaying with you all!

P.S: Of course it means something, Mahumia. *smirk* D.S
While I can say that things are going upwards to a better state of mind, I wouldn't say that I'm gonna be too active. But I'm already feeling my need for roleplaying increased, hehe. So, I'll be on, every now and then.
Well, whatever you do, good luck with it!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Tyr, don't lose hope, ey. There's always someone thinking about you. You'll do good having a break and all, especialy of those responsibilities. Going out with people you feel comfortable with and generally having fun should get you out of this, and of course, doing away of the problem is most probably the best way to get rid of it. (If possible, easier said than done.)

As Aruen also said, I might not know you but, I can always lend an ear if you have that urge to tell a story.
But really, chattering with people who actually care about you is a very, very good antidote.

Don't you come back 'till it's completely gone, don't you dare! Because I care. ;3
Sorry to see you go. :(
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Nub, he said he's come back a little, you should be happy!

Hope you'll be with us on full strength soon, Tyr!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm still sad to see him go for any amount of time!
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Hey Tyr, I dont know you and Iv never rped with you. But I feel the need to drop a line in saying that I hope you get better soon. I went througha small thing myself when I was younger but it was nothing small and I got out of it. I mainly got out of it because of one thing. It really helps.

Friends!

Simple to think about, but it really isnt, talking to someone you really care about takes guts. But really find someone you care about, know really well and will understand all the shit you are going through. Talking helps a lot man! Well I hope we can meet someday in the land of Azeroth. But for now ill leave you witha few words from Tyreal "May the Light protect you and the powers of heaven shine upon your path."

have a good one man.

-Guantra

P.S.

Bad ass name, always good to see someon has an intarest in Norse Mythology!
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin hear me roar[/url]

"Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things change Magikox 3 6,966 06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Dk's, Can they forget certain racial things? Samlock 10 2,263 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  An End to All Things Holynexus 12 3,103 01-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Holynexus