The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Right Way To Ask For Levels?
So everytime I wind up making a new character and it gets approved I dread having to ask for said character's level... I wonder if you (the GM's) want to hear a full convorsation or if you want me to just be to the point about why I am making the ticket... Any thoughts from the community are also welcome, not just those from a GM! =)
We really don't care why you have a ticket, just what you want. Put your forum name, and that you want levels.
I tend to prefer that you state that the character you've submitted the ticket on has an approved profile (and whether or not it's been moved to the wiki yet), as well as the forum name.
You know, I never thought about it.

:( I'm sorry. But now I know how to better write the tickets! Thanks for bringing it up/answering.

Now Amyknows.
*Never knew one should put their forum names* Damn... That seems A-hole-ish of me to have never done so, even though it makes sense...

I humbly request your forgiveness, GMs who have leveled my characters... I know now the proper way to do things, and will strive to perfect my... tickets...!
Actually, now that I'm thinking properly, even the forum name isn't really needed, considering we'll double-check anyway after we read the ticket (that is, check your account name).
Yeah, I just player info whoever made the ticket, then forum search for the profile.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ohh... Well... I'll put the forum name anyway... To be polite!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Levels and Roleplay? Lynoa06 10 1,798 02-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: carlthecamel
  Levels In Conquest of the Horde (CotH) Dotsy 0 595 06-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Levels. Again. Kainue 4 1,130 06-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Tascain
  Regarding Levels, Stealth and... Meta gaming? Avalanche 13 2,174 06-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Aisha
  Levels: The IC-OOC relation arguement. Kaelvan 17 2,864 04-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Cressy