The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings and salutations from Xegamr!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, hm...well i started roleplaying about a year or so ago and was hooked. My friend actually got me into it. I was skeptical at first but then i started playing and man, was i surprised. Since then, i've been more roleplay than anything, though i do love me a good raid.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, sadly never been outside of them. Main language is english, but i know a little of a lot of languages. I'm also taking a German class right now.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was among the others that said it sucked, but back then i just went with it 'cause everyone said it. But i got the trial to see if it was true, and i was instantly into it. Still remember on my first character killing the Wolves in Elwynn.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine recommended it actually. Me and him were talking and all of a sudden he pops off with "Hey i found this totally rad RP server." I figured i'd check it out and here i am now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind really, as long as it doesn't get to drama-filled.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren. I don't know, i've just always been attracted to the werecows. They're just so awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really don't have any. Just some good RP and nice people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that no one can make characters related to any major Warcraft character. I am so tired of seeing Arthas wanna-be's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I've always made my characters loners/mercenaries of sorts so here goes.
My name is Xegamr. I am a warrior by trade, and a mercenary for hire. When i'm not being hired out to fight in some skirmish between some fool of a noble and another, i wander around the world seeking..i don't know, a higher calling perhaps? Until i find it, i guess i'll just stick to what i do best. Though, a lot of people look upon that with disgust. As a merc, killing people is pretty much mandatory, and so i more wander than anything. I'm good with that for now though.

That's all i got for now.
Well anyway, hello. Hope to see you in-game.
-Xegamr

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations, People of blades and books! PhantomLink 2 886 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Greetings and Salutations Lireesa 3 1,108 07-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Salutations! Voof 1 720 09-13-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Salutations xenafax 2 781 08-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: xenafax
  Greetings and Salutations Arden 1 835 08-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Maulbane