The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Salutations
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hmmh... As someone who has been roleplaying for a long time (it's been over 8 years since I learned the proper English to understand what exactly those things in the AD&D books meant >< ) Starting with the all-time classic AD&D , I've played tons of tabletop games(be that oWoD, nWoD, Editions 2nd, 3rd and 3.5 of D&D [didn't like the 4th edition, -doesn't even look like a tabletop anymore...-], Star Wars, Battletech, you name it.) and played on Darkmoon Faire RP server (a retail server) as Aunir (Human Mage;70th level). After getting my account hacked three times, I've said some things that belongs to the "mature" channel and decided to leave the retail version forever (That was back at 2007). Now I'm looking to get back in the WoW RP, this time in a decent private RP server to save myself from those ...erm... "persons" let's say; who run around like headless chickens while yelling "LEEEEROOOYY JENKIIIINNNNSSSS" and so on while jumping on the roof of the inn in Goldshire(It was more like Cyber-shire when i left the server anyway).
Apart from the stuff about RP, I'm a 22 year old student who's studying Geophysical Engineering in the University of Kocaeli. I normally live in Istanbul ( /jumpcontinent ) And because our teachers have a tendency to violently assault our brain cells, I may have some inactive periods from time to time once the facepalming teaching begins.I also enjoy long walks on the beach while holding hands playing computer games in general,usually in FPS, TPS, RTS, TBS and RPG genres

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Turkey (no "gobble gobble" jokes please) and my primary language is Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time I met with Warcraft was Warcraft II. Though back then I was lacking the proper English to fully understand what the hell was going on in the game. When Warcraft III came out, I could understand English pretty well, and now that I understood what was going on; it was a fun experience overall -along with the Frozen Throne expansion- . I've started playing WoW in 2006 ,and brought the first expansion after a little while it hit the shelves. Frankly I was bored after lvl 70,because the RP in the server was simply dying. The unreachable-unless-powergamer items were well... unreachable for me,so there was not much left after my long time RPer friends started dropping the server. I have founded a new guild and all, but nothing was like the good'ol days.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it seemed to have strict rules about roleplaying,that's exactly what I was looking for. No one has the right to spoil other people's fun, and Blizzard didn't have the policies (and mindset) to root out lolboiz from RP servers. For other private servers; most of the RP branded ones -if they are working at all- are just like the retail PvE servers with little to no RP going around. Overall, your server was the one that was looking most promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually I enjoy them all. Though the chat system in WoW does interfere with your combat, so for a more relaxed experience, I prefer getting smashed in a tavern with friends so we can throw mugs at each other. Depends on my mood, really. If I feel like bashing skulls in with sledgehammers or cooking humans where they stand (sooo crispy heh heh) so my Felguard can eat them, I would turn to that kind of RP.(P.S. : I'm not a violent person) If opportunity presents itself, I would jump in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Can't say just one,but two:
Human Mage
Because humans are the most versatile race in nearly every setting by default. Has a less stereotype feeling to it,whatever your class may be.
As for mage class, I liked playing magic users since AD&D, even though they were a pain in the arse to level up.

Night Elf Rogue:
I just like the idea of having an ancient Elf watching others from shadows without meddling in their affairs...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having fun while roleplaying with mature people who also has the same idea...
Management-wise:
Strict RP policies and help with problems when needed (with emphasis on "when needed" -won't be bothering you with meaningless stuff)
Oh.. also a flying carpet mount... my former retail server mage was a tailor... and it would've gone well with his character... ah well, I want to try it out anyway.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Starting to feel like a broken record here but, the strict "always RP" policy appeals to me most. Also being mature should be the basis of any server in my opinion, so we can count that too I guess.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As he slowly understood what really happened to him,his thoughts went wild...His mind was still numb from the lifting curse, he felt as if he had a mountain over his brain. He wanted to curse his fate, do somehing to reverse the effects, but it all seemed so meaningless now. Everything he had cared for, everything he had loved and that was beatiful once was destroyed by the Lich King's massive army. The army that bastard Arthas made him join. He knew that he was mindless when it happened, he didn't remember anything he had done and now they were all made into abominations. The first week he had awoken back to his old self - or what little remained of him- he learned about a so-called Lady Sylvanas that would "lead them to revenge and victory" . But his thoughts were different: They were all abominations and they deserved to be wiped off from the face of Azeroth, but others races were no different. Even after the apocalyptic battle of Mount Hyjal, they still fought each other like children fighting over a candy. The destruction of all life had been avoided by an inch, and they still had internal squabbles. "Imbeciles", he thought "Revenge and glory eh? What good is your revenge when the inevitable attack from the Burning Legion comes again? "No... This time we did not deserve another chance." He had plundered every library he found about the creation of Azeroth. Most of it was useless junk of course but what he learned was about Titans, shapers of worlds. Now... it was time for these malfunctioning fools to return to the void, maybe when that happens, those Titans - or whatever they were really called- would come again and reshape it into a better one. He knew that his mind may have been broken, and what he was thinking about may be wrong altogether but he didn't care. No mercy or thought was given to him, or these pathetic wretches around the ruins of Lordaeron; so he would give them none. If it wasn't for the foolishness of all these races all of these would've been avoided. In a sense, this was revenge; but he thought it as more as a cleansing. He would make this world go back to the state of chaos,so it could be created anew. For this,he needed power that he could unleash pure destruction. Demons, of course, would gladly provide him with the power he needed. After all,they were after the same thing on the surface.But there was a difference: He did not wanted them to absorb the energy in Azeroth, but simply destroy Azeroth so from the remains; it could be remade. So he had to bind demons to do his bidding, rather then openly joining the Burning Legion. Until the time for him to act came,he had to serve his "beloved Banshee Queen". So, now looking towards the west from the Whispering Shore of Tirisfal Glades, he knew he had a long road ahead of him. While he openly battled the Burning Legion, he could pretend that he was working for the Banshee Queen ,but after the time came, he had to disappear into the background and use manipulation from behind the scenes to save himself from the wrath of the Horde. If they ever found out what he was up to, their reply would be swift and powerful.
The last lights of the day faded beyond horizon as he started summoning his voidwalker... Yes,he had a long way ahead of him...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Actually I did have a few questions that I've wanted to ask:
1)Is the Death Knight class working properly in the server? Since I never had the chance in the retail servers, I would like to try it out.
2)Is the newly implanted mage spell "Mirror Image" working? Same as above,never got the chance to try it with Aunir.
3)Overall; how are the condition of the quests? There are usually pretty serious problems regarding quests in private servers(Especially ones with scripts attached to them).
4)I was thinking about making one of my characters with a bit over-the-top story. Would that be alright? (And by over-the-top I don't mean " Phantasmalzorz <The All-Powerful-And-The-Only-Son-Of-Sargareas> has come to consume you all! Mwahahahahha!! /lick " It's a mage with a connection to the Blood Elves (his great-grandmother was a High Elf. Having Elven blood; he has a special link to magic; especially Fire magic. And he's searching for a phoenix. And also because of the blood, he's a sorcerer rather than a wizard [innate magic abilities rather then leaning over books for hours]... Well that's it in a nutshell.
And just to clarify: I wouldn't start the character in the story I wrote without consent from GMs,so no worries about that. Although if that guy could make himself a cult like that, it could create an interesting oppurtunity for cross-faction roleplay. Both horde and alliance would like to take his ideas and shove them up someplace uncomfortable in those bones i guess.
Well, as I see it, that character would be a half-breed, which are not allowed. Also, some quests don't work, yes. Dunno about the spell though.

Welcome to the server!

EDIT: Death Knights are available for Grunts+ and are special profiles. You wouldn't even be able to fulfill the level requirement without gruntship.
Alrighty then...*squishes the mage under his foot* there goes the half-breed. Thanks for answering.

EDIT: I hope the post didn't sound too cocky, with me going "Yah I played it all!!" in a few sentences...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations, People of blades and books! PhantomLink 2 886 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Greetings and Salutations Lireesa 3 1,108 07-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Salutations! Voof 1 720 09-13-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Greetings and salutations from Xegamr! Xegamr 0 638 10-10-2009, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Xegamr
  Greetings and Salutations Arden 1 835 08-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Maulbane