The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hail, from Toulac.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player; I am what some would call, a veteran to mmorpgs. I played UO back in its glory days, and have lurked around in various muds (principally the world called hollow). I have played Wow on and off since 05 (Main is a 80 shammie), and have played other titles such Lotro and EQ2. I always roleplay when the opportunity presents itself, however in the modern mmo a good roleplaying community is hard to find.

As a actual person; I enjoy playing video games, reading books (WOT FTW) and watching the occasional SciFi series on SPACE (Yes, I enjoyed Voyager...). My favorite foods are poutine, Chicken Cordon Bleu and Beef Jerky. I prefer not to be too open about myself on the internet until I get to know people, so I'll leave this at that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I currently reside in the wonderful, yet slightly cold country of Canada. I am fluent in both french and english, the latter being my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My foray into wow was fairly typical. My friend, knowing that I play mmorpgs; sent me a 10 day free trial. That was back in 05. I have been hooked ever since. I have since purchased WC3 for it's lore content and for situations where I don't have internet.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I usually keep to the actual wow servers, since the community there is much more maturer than the average private server. However, since one must apply to this server, I expect the community to be good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm usually the lurking wretch in the corner of the tavern of little words. I wait until the conversation is in full swing before joining in, and usually just to make an important comment before returning to my drink. However, I do enjoy playing a misguided warrior or a loudmouthed bard. (I have a knack for rimes)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Though I have never played it in wow, the mage class has always intrigued me because of the classes extreme power in the arts of arcane; and the obstacles it must overcome to maintain that power.
My favorite race in every game/setting has always been human. When roleplaying a human character, racial traits and stereotypes are usually nonexistent, giving me a clear slate to act out my character anyway I would like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping this server will have a well versed mature environment with an active playerbase to interact with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills, It grinds my gears to be happily roleplaying when someone puts off some l337 slang. Also, proper use of punctuation can also cause a head ache. (I may be a hypocrite at times)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Ok, I wrote this a while ago. Not really a story but it will work.

Beef jerky is known and loved around the world for its many redeeming qualities. From its fantastic taste and peppery smell, to its convenience and simplicity; beef jerky is a food that cannot be matched. It's more than a food.
When this delicious sustenance is removed from its resistant package, an angelic aroma quickly surrounds the nearby area. The fragrance will vary due to the range of flavors jerky comes in. From spicy jalapeno to sultry teriyaki, Jerky will always taste great.
The taste of Jerky is twice as good as its smell. It is almost inexplicable. When the salty substance makes contact with you're tongue, it feels better than Mr. T giving you a high five. The whole world blurs, and all of you're attention becomes focused on savoring the incredible taste. Once chewed, the salt mixes with the dressing and beef, causing even more delight. The taste is similar to the feeling you gain near the conclusion of Highlander. Just Epic.
Not only does Beef Jerky taste better than deep fried poutine; it is also one of the most convenient foods in existence. If packed correctly, it can remain edible for years. No refrigeration or cooking are required in it's preparation.
So the next time you go to the fridge to make dinner; consider this. Would you rather have fried chicken or Chuck Norris's tears? Neither. Chuck Norris does not cry, and Chicken is simply too boring and takes to long to cook. The only option is beef jerky.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When is the peak time on the server, and roughly how large is the playerbase? (I like to roleplay with other people, npcs don't really responds that well).
You wouldn't happen to be a member of <SCAP>, would you?

In other news, welcome to the server.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
WELCOME TO CotHI now know more about beef jerky.
Your story made me giggle. xD T'was awesome.

That being said, welcome to CotH! Please /join chat in game for our general, global channel. If you wish, you can /join barrenschat as well for nonsensical jibber-jabber. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask in game or here on the forums!

Have fun!
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Moose Wrote:You wouldn't happen to be a member of <SCAP>, would you?

In other news, welcome to the server.

I'm afraid not. However, thanks for the approval.
Kiffles Wrote:Your story made me giggle. xD T'was awesome.

That being said, welcome to CotH! Please /join chat in game for our general, global channel. If you wish, you can /join barrenschat as well for nonsensical jibber-jabber. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask in game or here on the forums!

Have fun!

Kiffles posted on an introduction. Are you the Chosen One?

Heh, welcome! :3 <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hail! kthulu 4 875 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: kthulu
  Peace, friend. Hail! Andorfel 1 685 03-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  Hail, and well met. cameronansari 1 802 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Hail! Mandorallen 1 708 02-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Last Post: sasail
  Hail, new friends, call me Adrenn/Addy highjackedsoul 3 843 01-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sasail