The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hail!
Long have I searched for a realm such as this, where one can truly immerse himself in TRUE ROLEPLAY with adults!

May the light shine upon those who have crafted this ingenious abode for us!!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Hmmmm, mature, casual player. Very busy in RL, but I have always been a sword and sorcery type guy. I would love to immerse myself in roleplay and escape from RL everyonce in a while to recharge my battery.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada. Toronto the cold!! English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boss played it. lol.

What made you seek our server over others?:
ROLEPLAYING! Didn't find it in retail and didnt think it was worth paying for something i wasn't getting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy the lore, classes and characters of WOW. I like questing and occasionally straying from my quests in the natural progression that a true RP server would allow.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I choose characters on their looks. So I went nightelf first, I think the whole worshipping Elune thing is cool...but really liked the "foxtail" hairstyle, so i rolled a human pally. I fancy myself a paladin of sorts in real life...highly spiritual and always trying to do the right thing. but I like the "ninja-like" skills of rogues...so I may go there too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP,RP,RP and more RP...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

The focus on RP and keeping it that way. I never understood why retail never had a purely RP server...don't wanna be IC, then don't join the server...simple.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Gawain awakened slowly from his sleep. t'was the peak of twilight, when the sun was just beginning to rise and the whole world was quiet. It was a magical time for him. As a rogue he enjoyed the shadows, but the ever constant breaking of the light in the morning always held promise for him...the promise of a new day in which to enrich himself.

He rolled over slowly, the heavy fog that accompanies a night of drinking the finest ale in Stormwind always stayed with him longer than most...but no matter how late he enjoyed himself...he ALWAYS awoke before the crack of dawn...to see the sun.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I look forward to joining the communitty. my browser is acting up, so excuse any mitakes :)
Please read the stickies and use the intro template in them. Congratulations on your find!
dilnikas Wrote:Please read the stickies and use the intro template in them. Congratulations on your find!

Just did :)
Welcome to the server, mate!
dilnikas Wrote:Welcome to the server, mate!

Thank you LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hail, from Toulac. Toulac 5 1,098 10-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Peace, friend. Hail! Andorfel 1 685 03-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  Hail, and well met. cameronansari 1 802 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Hail! Mandorallen 1 708 02-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Last Post: sasail
  Hail, new friends, call me Adrenn/Addy highjackedsoul 3 843 01-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sasail