The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hail!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes. Repeatedly,because at first i had no idea how to sign up!

2. How did you hear about us?

Well, I enjoy roleplaying, and retail just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I had previously played on funservers (which, incidentally, aren't all that fun) and decided to look into a Ropleplaying-Specific server.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, when I was young, I was enthralled by everything Fantasy. Lord of the Rings, Warcraft, Greek mythology...It was all so fantastic. Then, I started playing WoW, and it wasn't at all like I expected. So, I trawled the forums for a while, and found that what I was looking for was RP!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I had heard so much about a revolutionary new video game called "world of warcraft" and i thought i'd pick it up, me being a huge fan of all types of video games. (Except fighting games, GOD Tekken was so annoying!)

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Human Paladin, I think. I enjoy that sense of unquestioning loyalty and honour paladins have. Although, when i first started Roleplaying, I played a Dwarf Hunter named Brokk Fireforge, and I had so much fun being an outrageous drunkard!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

It has to be a Good Character, I can't stand being evil. I used to play games like Jade Empire and KOTOR, and I could never bring myself to commit evil deeds, even to virtual people.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I enjoy roleplaying in groups. Not like huge Raid groups, but just 3-4 friends who are completely loyal to each other and are always together. (Except that warlock in the group that nobody really likes but just keep around because he can do a 10k shadowbolt crit)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm an avid gamer, but i also play the guitar. My life is pretty boring, if not non-existant, so i don't have much to say about that, Ha.

9. What country are you from?

Great Britain, baby! We saved America's ass in Nam!
Wait...what?

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Without a doubt. They are just the kind of things that people should do anyway, if they have a shred of decency in them.

(I'd just like to apologise for my stupid blunder earlier, I didn't realise I had to post this before my character page. AND I forgot to save it, so I have to rewrite it agian later, argh!)
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hail, from Toulac. Toulac 5 1,098 10-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Hail! kthulu 4 875 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: kthulu
  Peace, friend. Hail! Andorfel 1 685 03-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  Hail, and well met. cameronansari 1 802 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Hail, new friends, call me Adrenn/Addy highjackedsoul 3 843 01-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sasail