The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hail, new friends, call me Adrenn/Addy
Question One: Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did. When i was reading the 'connection guide' and instantly recognized that this is a pretty exclusive, you could say, server, I immediately decided that I must become a part of this community, and so I followed these steps and red the rules over a couple times as well as browsed through all the FAQs.

Question Two: How did you hear about us?
Well, I was browsing google searching for a WoW private server dedicated to RP, and came upon this blog.

Question Three: How did you get into RP?
Four years ago, when i started playing 'World of Warcraft'. One of my friends that told me about the game happened to be on an RP-PVP realm called Twisting Nether. I played and leveled slowly, and within a week or so I came upon this dwarf-only guild called the 'Ironforge Regiment'. They accepted me and it was pretty fun military styled roleplaying with constant guild RP events, marches, and demonstrations. I floated around on different toons with different roleplaying guilds, made a couple myself.

Also, the private server 'DominionWow' was a good place to RP for awhile. The griefer problem got pretty extreme however and the server troubles with the coming of the last expansion were pretty severe and i decided to end my relationship with dominion.

Question Four: How did you get into Warcraft?
Well i had two real-life friends that played on different servers about 4 years ago. One of them being on The Horde and one on The Alliance, I had to choose between the two. I chose alliance after playing on both factions for a year because of the solid RP scene on my alliance server.

Question Five: What is your favorite race/class?
This question is tricky, I dont know if i have a single favorite. Well I'd have to say play-wise i really like my Blood Elf death knight. However for roleplaying I really like Dwarf hunters or warriors, and with dwarves I always go for a barbaric type theme. Human rogues are up there as well, I like to be mysterious, and on my RP server on retail WoW I had a human rogue named 'Palancar' and his backstory was that he was raised with a Dwarven family and grew up to be a crewman on a schooner run by Dwarven pirates. Therefore he spoke like a Dwarf.

Question Six: What is your favorite kind of character to play?
As I said I like barbaric type characters. Although the type of character I loved beyond any other was a Blood Elf hunter that i had played on 'DominionWow'. He was what I called a 'Feral Vampire'. He had one very long canine tooth, and the other shattered long ago in a fight that took place somewhere in the wilderness. This character, 'Adrenn', grew up in the wilderness with a pack of feral vampires that ran about the forests of Ghostlands hunting the game there and praying on weak adventurers, and were essentially animals.

Question Seven: What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like darker kinds of RP the most probably, but will really take part in any kind of RP as long as the people involved can type :mrgreen: . I don't like a whole group of RPers with enchanted weapons. I think its alot more enjoyable if most people have a a slightly more mundane looking armour set, because it makes it feel more 'legit' I suppose, and that we arn't above all the NPCs and lore characters in WoW.

Question Eight: Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yea, I love metal, all kinds of metal. I play guitar and drums pretty decently.
Also I fix helicopters and airplanes for the RCF, i work as an aircraft mechanic in the Canadian Airforce Reserves.

Question Nine: What country are you from?
Western Canada, and proud of it!

Question Ten: Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, yes I do.
Keep in mind that we're not going to have any vampires here.

[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Just telling a little bit of my RP history. :mrgreen:
That's all fine and dandy. Glad to have you aboard all the same.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings my dear friends. I am here to give you some information and apply. Ukrainieccc 1 9,131 04-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  You can call me Maine! Here for the RP. *Chest salutes.* Mainerator 4 1,070 07-22-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Hello, You May Call Me Vermillion Vermillion 2 868 07-17-2014, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Lunarleopard19's Introduction. Hello, new friends! Lunarleopard19 1 571 05-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Hail, from Toulac. Toulac 5 1,098 10-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Dilly