The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just some Ideas...
Here are some ideas that I've been rolling around in my head recently.

First Idea = OOC Flying Mount Place in the OOC Teleporter Menu

Mkay, now, I've learned a number of people don't know about this OOC mount place, and for a good reason. It's in Nagrand. And no one goes to Nagrand (Sadly :( ). Of course, that's not really the reason why I'd ask to put it on the OOC teleporter.

You see, the OOC FMP (Flying Mount Place) is on a big, floating rock, west of Oshu'Gun.
Now, the problem is, because it is floating, the only way to get to it is by having a flying mount in the first place. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?
So, what I think should be done is either make a port to it in WSG, or just put it on the OOC teleport menu. Someone suggested to me that they could make a crate-staircase to it, but I think we all remember how annoying the Stairway to Hell in Darkshore was, right?

Second Idea = Runeforging

Now, if you do roll a Death Knight, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here. Runeforging is very tedious, you either travel to some where in Northrend to do it (And that's if those ones are bugged), or:
1. Transfer money over to your DK from some other character (To afford the weapon)(You need to port to some place where there is a mailbox)
2. Buy a weapon (Which you'll have to grab somewhere other than Archerus)
3. Learn your runes, in case you want something other than Razorice or Cinderglacier (Or whatever)(Which you need to port back to Ebon Hold, learning Death Gate from the Oozeling)
4. Auto-Unstuck back to Archerus to runeforge (Or find some other place)(Auto-unstuck because you don't have a hearthstone when you start out as a DK)

It's quite a chore, really.
So what I'm really suggesting, is this:
A Mailbox in Archerus (So you can transfer money to DKs without having to leave the DK starting place)
A Weapon Vendor in Archerus (Probably a similar one to the ones in Ratchet's arena)
A DK Class Trainer in Archerus (So you can learn runes without going to Ebon)
An Oozeling of Training in Archerus (So you can learn Runeforging in the first place)

So you can leave the DK starting place completely prepared. Well, Runeblade-wise, anyway.

I did also have the idea to add a Runeforge to WSG, so you can forge your runes there later on.

Third Idea = Children Pets from Arathi Farmlands

(This is probably not the best of them, but I thought about it anyway)
So, I was walking around the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar (I was bored), and I came across this little Horde Orphanage. Figuring I'd try something new, I accepted the Children's Week quest from Orphan Matron Battlewail. Using the Orcish whistle I was given, a little Orphan boy appeared next to me as my companion. At first, I was all :shock: , but then I ported and got rid of him.

It did get me thinking, though, what if you could RP as having (Or taking in, as the circumstances may vary) a child? Well, as of now it's impossible, unless your son/daughter is a teenager and therefore able to be made in Character Creation. You can't scale age. So, I thought, maybe we could make custom children companions/pets that are purchaseable from the Arathi Farmlands Petshop.

And those are my ideas. For now :twisted:
Just kidding
Or am I?

But please, I welcome any and all comments/criticisms.
"... And we're off to another exciting adventure!"
[Image: 8LlaM.jpg]
"No we are not!"
All very good ideas!

That said, the first one I probably won't do until I actually finish that place. I started work on it (made the NPCs as placeholders just to put mounts on them)... and then... stopped. Kinda lost inspiration. Whenever I happen to finish it, I did intend to make a teleport to there.

The runeforge I'll probably spawn whenever I happen to make a DK-related vendor, that has things like rune weapons and the quested armor.
I would fully support all three ideas.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Good work Oddi, put all our ideas into one post! Congrats!
Awesome!

Looks like flying mounts, runeforges and children for all! :D
Just keep it coming, guys and gals!

No, really, do comment/criticise.
"... And we're off to another exciting adventure!"
[Image: 8LlaM.jpg]
"No we are not!"
A teleporter to the flying rock would be useful, along with a flying trainer, so one does not have to go all the way to shadowmoon for it XD As for the DK related ideas, it'll help, especially when the Ebon Hold teleporter doesn't work, and you've saved your hearthstone to somewhere else... :c
I for one thing those are some really awsome ideas. I for one support this here idea(s)! Good job Oddy-Woddy! :D
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
From the three, I like the children companion the most. Not that I don't support the rest, it is just that I haven't had problems with them so far. Anyway, all sounds good. I hope to see them all soon on the server. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kalimdorian Humans and Dark Trolls [General Thoughts/Ideas] Unlucky17 6 1,728 11-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Rigley
  Two ideas, one thread dastmo 11 1,634 04-26-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  A couple ideas Kenert 12 1,701 03-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  Looking to give my ideas to your Server as a GM EarthyDove 25 2,798 11-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Anski