The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Two ideas, one thread
Okay, suggestion numero uno:
Gloria getting a restock...?
It's about Gloria the Frills Collector (the Undead chick with the off-hand stuff). Is it possible for her to start selling Off-Hand staves too...?

And the second one:
Books Merchant arrives on GMI...?
Basically, the idea is to have a bunch of books that people can get skill from at one place on GMI - cooking books, fishing books, polymorph books...
This vendor could also sell recipes/schematics/etc that are unavailable through trainers and retail vendors. Because I really would perfer to give 200 gold for a schematic and go RP, than go hunt the said schematic/recipe/whatever around instances for hours.

So... what are your thoughts on the matter?
Quote:Books Merchant arrives on GHI...?
G. . .H. . . I. . .?

Gryphonheart Items. . .?

. . . Wut?
I think that was supposed GMI! ;>
Psychyn Wrote:I think that was supposed GMI! ;>
Yeah... don't mind me, I am a bit off these days. It was supposed to be GMI... sorry! LOL
Staves.. I believe we can 'add rpitem' them.

Annnd.. I like the latter idea though! Hunting is bad.
Vendors on the profession Zeppelin-thing above GMI have most, if not all, the schematics in game. At least in my experience, training Blacksmithing.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Most, I agree. But all - I dare not to agree. There are some parts of some sets, which I was unable to learn when I was leveling BS... and my experience showed that there were missing jewelcrafting thingies... it was some time ago, so they could have been added while I was away... I might be wrong, but... it was just an extra to the idea anyway. LOL
There are also some Engineering schemata missing.

I know because I'm Rigley.

Though I don't think many other people care. ._.
Also keep in mind that a lot of schemata are faction rep required as well (ie Ashen Verdict, Sha'tar, etc). Don't know if the vendor needs to be in that faction to actually sell the recipe, or if that is just a buying thing.
Rigley Wrote:There are also some Engineering schemata missing.

I know because I'm Rigley.

Though I don't think many other people care. ._.

/hug!

I'm pretty sure -someone- cares! If only a little!

Any-how, how about finding all the missing recipes, making it a gigantic list in here so Kret can add the stuff when he has the time? I would do it if I wasn't shut-off gaming till the next weekend! ;(

Can't be too hard, and might be really fun!
For people who are like Rigly and semi-crazy. Maxing out engineering and trying to get all the schematics.. Psssschhhh. Just jokes!
I am engineering nub too. And there are -a lot- missing. So I care, Rignub.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Psychyn Wrote:Any-how, how about finding all the missing recipes, making it a gigantic list in here so Kret can add the stuff when he has the time?
Fine idea... it will require some work and some WoW Heading, so... I might start tonight if I got the time and the mood for it. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kalimdorian Humans and Dark Trolls [General Thoughts/Ideas] Unlucky17 6 1,728 11-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Rigley
  A couple ideas Kenert 12 1,701 03-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  Just some Ideas... Oddity 7 1,023 02-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Looking to give my ideas to your Server as a GM EarthyDove 25 2,798 11-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Anski