The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Favorite continent for RP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kalimdor
19.84%
25 19.84%
Eastern Kingdoms
44.44%
56 44.44%
Outland
9.52%
12 9.52%
Northrend
26.19%
33 26.19%
Total 126 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite continent for RP?
So, here's a new poll!

If you didn't have to worry about finding other people for RP with similar interests as you, what would your favorite continent for RP be? Feel free to elaborate, whether including a specific zone or locale, or even just liking a continent in general!
Northrend for sure. There you can always find conflict. You can always see something new. The principles collapse there. It's just that it provides many opportunities for RP. You can never get bored in Northrend! :)
Eastern Kingdoms. Kalimdoor is like the backyard to Eastern Kingdoms... while it's nice to go out there sometimes, you never have enough lawnchairs to sit in, and you constantly have to mow the grass.

But, yes, Rachet can be fun sometimes, but there are so many cities that make some of the more private RPs, such as bar RP, just seem more like it's -private-.

Plus, you don't have to always worry about tigers or Kodo staring you down constantly.
Dernit, I answered Kalimdor by accident, but I wanted to select eastern kingdoms. Kalimdor is too plain...

And I can't imagine anyone choosing outlands, lawl. It looks like clown puke, and places like Hellfire are always dark.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Gnomeregan! Er.. Eastern Kingdoms, I think. At least for more city-like RP. I do enjoy RP in SW, as there can be all different types of RP. Kalimdor is home to more Horde races and all, as we all know, and is good for much more 'savage' RP, if you so choose such RP. Which is definitely a fun type of RP, as well. But yeah, EK.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I decided on Eastern Kingdoms, because it has everything of every other continent, all slammed together in a way which is still amazing for RP.

It has the demons of Outland, the ancient ruins of kalimdor, the undead of northrend, etc. etc.

You can be a humble farmer, or a famed paladin, and still be able to RP here with no difference. Plus, it has Lordaeron, Strom, and the Gurubashi Empire's main city of Zul'Gurub... How is that not epic?
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Outland.

Homeworld of the Orcs, ogres and foster world to the the draenei.
It has been ravaged by war and paid the price, now it is up for grabs by all there. The left over demons provide constant enemies. The leftovers of the Illidari are fierce opponents.

Neutral forces in Outland are many, and after the fall of Illidan are even more common I'd say. The shattered world has a great mix of conflict roleplay, survival roleplay, adventure and "heroic" roleplay as well. All forms of adventure can be found in Outland because it is not only another world.

It is ravaged by war, shattered by magic, fought over by nature, machine and ancient forces. The world is as diverse as it is deadly.
I plan on roleplaying there again some day.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Northrend. There are so many beautiful places and interesting creatures to see there - and all of the places always have conflict or something to do. It's great for travel/adventure rps, and for those who have paid for cold weather flying, it's one of the most beautiful places to fly.

Outland comes in second. I absolutely love Nagrand and Netherstorm (the fractured feeling of Outland really makes you feel the fragility of the place, and the flying adds a third dimension that most of Azeroth can't compare to.
Pity I'm still a noob or I'd go there.
I voted Eastern Kingdom to fix that earlier vote that was messed up. I perfer Kalimdor though, so it all balances out. Lots of wastelands and thick forests in Kalimdor. Next in like in Outlands though. Close behind that is Eastern Kingdom. I dislike Northrend because I despise the snow. :(
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
I have to say Outland. Visually, I just love everything there, and there are so many opportunities for unique RP that we never really use.
Eastern Kingdoms for me.

I just love everything about it, more than I do Kalimdor.

Dun Morogh is my favorite place.. ever. Ironforge is my favorite city.. ever.

Dwarves and Gnomes are both my favorite races... ever. ;P
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Kalimdor, b/c actual RP happens there and I get bored in the Eastern Kingdoms. Desert, check, Savannah, check, Jungle, check, Snow epicness, check, anythingelseyoucanthinkabout, check. I prefer leveling in Kalimdor too so yeah.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Eastern kingdoms.
Nothing beats Stormwind for a long term residence. You can find everything there if you look hard enough. Crime, religious zealots, people of all alliance races, and taverns as far as the eye can see.
One day we will be allowed to defy logic and reason with our characters.
One day rules will be no more.
One day chaos will reign supreme.
Know that on that day, Illidan and Akama's lovechild will be discovered.
Know that on that day it will be established that male draenei have better child bearing hips.

Gwen'tel: Draenei Paladin. Not too much special.
Rachel Ragefists: Four limbs of gnome flying at your face.
Tsara: It's best not to get into all the things this one is.
Anta: Someone needs a lozenge.
Natalia: A draenei bard with an instrument that doesn't exist for good reasons.
Rensin Wrote:Dernit, I answered Kalimdor by accident, but I wanted to select eastern kingdoms. Kalimdor is too plain...

And I can't imagine anyone choosing outlands, lawl. It looks like clown puke, and places like Hellfire are always dark.

I chose the Outlands. What about Nagrand and Shatthrat?
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Hmm, I like Tirisfal and Quel'thalas and the area just around there. And Nagrand, and Desolace, and the zone with the original Dark Portal.

Outland is pretty bare otherwise, too much orange.

Kalimdor is neat, but can be a bit too orange too, but at least the humans there are purple. Or pirates. I like Ashenvale though.

Northrend looks way too much like home right now.

Eastern Kingdoms has too many humans. And small human. And those even smaller humans.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Type of RP? Part Something Something Grakor456 16 3,251 03-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Your Favorite Character [To Roleplay] Xigo 47 8,521 03-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Favorite type of RP, part three! Grakor456 33 6,655 06-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Zett
  Talk about favorite lore, and history of Warcraft. Spiralin 6 1,258 08-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Grimnir
  Favorite Lore Character(s) EarthyDove 1 618 03-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Kiffles