The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Realmlist issue.
So, I've seen a few posts about realmlist issues. Namely, the fact that changing it- regardless of any other potential factors- doesn't do diddly-poo. People still connect to the retail servers, no matter what the realmlist is set to.

Does anyone have any idea why this is? Any reason at all? Any suggestion posted could lead to a potential fix. So post your ideas, or logic, or whatnot.

Or if you have a fix, post it. People might need it.
Quote:Son, I am disappoint.

Quote:Can you quote that in LORE!?
There is an extra realmlist that Blizzard puts in to trick people on private servers, and it reappears every time you patch up. Go to Data, then enUS (or whatever region you're from, it's enUS for me), then the extra realmlist with the retail info should be there. Just delete that one.
Wait. I thought that was where the real one was. If that's the fake one, then where's the real one?

Just run a search on the whole WoW folder, saying "realmlist.wtf". If more than one file with this name appears, change them all. :mrgreen:
Nope. Just the one realmlist. And it's been changed. Still won't connect to CotH.

Any other ideas?

Oh. Also, I'm gonna throw this problem out there while I'm at it.
I think this account had a server account a long loooong time ago. Like, a year or so. If it does, and it could be deleted, I would appreciate it if it was deleted. That way, I can make a new one.

Thanks. ^^

Okay, check your shortcut on your desktop in the "Target" text box. Make sure it doesn't end with Launcher.exe, but with WoW.exe
This is a problem sometimes, since the Launcher changes the realmlist on its own sometimes... :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent File / Realmlist ? Rumus 5 1,601 04-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  Loading issue Dug 17 3,044 06-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  No realmlist frostnight 2 918 10-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Can't get the CotH logon to come up, do I have the right realmlist? Geoni 7 1,393 06-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  WoW patching - EU/US issue? Ebenezer 7 1,531 03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer