The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Whats your perfect RP class?
NOT combining more than two, so you dont end up with a shapeshifting-healer-tank that can summon demons and create totems.
And NOT combining stupid things, like a mage tank. (unless you give very convincing reasoning why it would be good for RP)

... Combine two classes and explain how it would work and why it would be good for RP.

Mine:
Priest and Warlock:
It sounds very very wrong, impossible and stupid, the holy healers and the corrupt fel dweller. But, Priests have the abilities of mind controlling and causing pain through someone's mind, I think this would be a great addition to the warlocks arsenal of spells, to me it seems perfectly evil to corrupt someone's mind (and warlocks are evil...right? ¬¬ ). Also the use of the Invisibility spell which mages have would fit in well with the summoning of demons, not side-by-side as spells, but minions are summoned by warlocks from the Twisting Nether, and it seems clever and logical that for a short period of time they could semi-emerge themselves in the nether, so not to be seen.

I'd like to hear yours! And your thoughts on mine!

M xx
Rogue and deathknight.

*stealth, stealth, stealth...Army of the dead! Corpse explosion! BLARRRGHHHHH!*
Warrior and Priest.

I've no idea why Blizz hasn't come up with this combo yet. kek

In all seriousness, I remember really enjoying my Warrior/Hunter combo back when I used to play Guild Wars. I recall some skill that would allow me to go berserk when the pet would die, so I'd often let him die on purpose so it'd proc. I wouldn't mind doing something like that here. It'd be sort of a Barbarian class, probably a loner-type Dwarf with a wolf.

I now find myself inspired to make such a character.
Rogue and Paladin

Because stealth and Bubble! Oh yea lets not forget the hammers!
Nice combos, but try to think more about how the abilities would fit in and suit other classes, such as my example.
For example a Warrior Priest would be illogically OP.
A paladin Rouge? Hmm...Plate armour...sneaky....Nu-uh. (This applies to DK rouge too, and also explain why they dont have tauren rouges, hooves aren't quiet.
Although I do like the idea of a barbarian style Hunter Warrior, those classes would merge nicely.

M xx
CallMeMelissa Wrote:Nice combos, but try to think more about how the abilities would fit in and suit other classes, such as my example.
For example a Warrior Priest would be illogically OP.
A paladin Rouge? Hmm...Plate armour...sneaky....Nu-uh. (This applies to DK rouge too, and also explain why they dont have tauren rouges, hooves aren't quiet.
Although I do like the idea of a barbarian style Hunter Warrior, those classes would merge nicely.

M xx

It's not like they're forced to wear armor. A paladin doesn't wake up and think "I HAVE to put on my armor!" He puts it on because it protect him. He could just as well screw the armor and go with light clothes to fit his style better.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Miah Wrote:Rogue and deathknight.

*stealth, stealth, stealth...Army of the dead! Corpse explosion! BLARRRGHHHHH!*

This. Fel yes.
Hmm..good point. But that completely defeats the point of classes what-so-ever.
Mage's arent allergic to plate armour, they could still put it on. They just dont. Becuase thats how it works.
Otherwise why cant a priest pick up a shield and a sword and be a warrior?
We have to stick to the game antics even if they dont fully make sense.

M xx
And as for the DK rouge combination, same applies.
:D
Although I too wish I could have a tauren, plate-wearing-spell-casting-dead-summoning stealth class. ^^

M xx
Warlock + Death Knight = Necromancer/Plaguecaster

I am sorry but we sorely _-NEED-_ playable necromancers for Wow. WotLK was just a big tease.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Agreed on that, can you specify what kind of spells Necromancers would have?
Major differences from warlocks, any example spells?

M xx
Raising minions, cause people to freeze in horror, feel one step closer to death and shoot infected puss and whatnot.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
CallMeMelissa Wrote:(This applies to DK rouge too, and also explain why they dont have tauren rouges, hooves aren't quiet.

M xx
http://www.wowpedia.org/Grimtotem

Quote:Some enemy Grimtotem mobs are sorcerers and bandits (possessing the ability to stealth like a rogue).
Quote: (possessing the ability to stealth like a rogue).
Quote:stealth like a rogue

Evil
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Keep in mind that the restrictions inherent in World of Warcraft do not necessarily reflect the actual Warcraft universe. I mean, are you telling me that there are no hunters among the humans? That, even though some gnomes are practitioners of the Holy Light of Creation there are no priests? Even the concept of classes isn't accurate given that it emphasizes a specialization that the vast majority of people don't necessarily pursue. And, seriously, who would call themselves a rogue? A rogue is a deviant or a scoundrel; I'm fairly certain that most people don't go around introducing themselves as that.

A class like a paladin, however, is a very specific role or institution that would be appropriate.

Also, regarding a class being overpowered, apply restrictions. Many RPG systems use modifiers in order to prevent that kind of min/maxing from occuring. Plate-wearing rogue? Sure, but if you're wearing mail or plate you might get a negative-modifier on stealth because the clinking of the armor and its appearance might detract from your ability to stealth. Maybe cold iron and composites involving the element (something which a lot of worlds and even legends says can adversely affect the use of magic or even kill magical creatures) disrupt magic and so mages who are combined with plate-wearing classes have to choose between being able to cast or having the protection afford by armor.

Essentially, what you're describing is multi-classing. Even the Warcraft RPG has constraints in place to avoid potential abuse.
This thread is for fun, not for srs.

Warrior and Priest for realsies.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Your Designed Class? Yau 10 1,681 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Oohh.. Whats this? Kage 0 685 09-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Class Variation Discussion Grakor456 27 5,299 08-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Ural