The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Abput the pre-restart profiles
Last week I came back to the server, and I re-submitted one of my previous character profiles. I rencently also remade my main alt, Drakmian but i couldn't seem to find that forum, where you could see the pre-restart profiles, or even the forum post with his profile on the "My own posts" option of the CP... Were those profiles finally erased? Or am I unable to see them for some reason?
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
They were placed back in the archives. If they were approved in the past, you should still be able to go on the Wiki and do a search for them.
Hmm... Must search...
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Drakmian @ the wiki
Ok, i found it =). So I still have to re-post it, right? Cause' it's on the "Blood elf-Old archive.

Yes. If the profile has not yet been reapproved you will need to repost it. However, you can mention that it was previously approved and list any changes that you may have made to make it easier for the staff when they review it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linked Character Profiles Nation 4 1,200 09-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Improving wiki profiles? Holynexus 7 1,644 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel