The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stormshade Clan ( Now Recruiting.)
Who are the Stormshade? Where do they fit in the Horde?
The stormshade clan is a nomadic clan devoted to protecting the horde home front. They go where they are needed, sometimes leaving the barrens to go as far as the eastern kingdoms. Their goals in these travels are to support the horde's ventures in those areas by securing resources or warring with smaller factions to allow the horde's focus elsewhere. This is time consuming work and it not the clan's only focus because of this the Stormshade brotherhood, a small sub-group, of the clan was born. These members focus on the clan's "alternative" goals and deal with the politics involved with a clan.
Who are the Stormshade Brotherhood?
Need to know basis.
Clan rules?
Loyalty. If you cannot be trusted you will make no progress in the clan. Its that simple. Once already the clan has been betrayed and the betrayer is nothing more than a mound of dirt in Durotar. They are loyal to the horde and would answer the call of the warchief at the drop of a hat. Members are free to disagree with leadership but this does not mean they are free to disobey. Those who disobey a direct order will be dealt with and broken if necessary.

What kinds of characters are allowed in?
Orc trolls and tauren should be the bulk of the clan. ( If you want alignments, any neutral other than NE would fit preaty well). It is a horde clan loyal to the horde, warlocks are frowned on and not allowed into the clan, but are sometimes worked with if the task calls for it. (Killing a lot of demons? ) A few roles I would like to see filled are listed below in this section.
Professionals (miner? enchanter? blacksmith? )
Warrior types (I have plenty of rangers and sharp shooters)
Caster types (Prefer shaman or shadow priests)

As for forsaken and Blood Elves, they are welcomed to find a place in the clan. Being a part of the horde the stormshade has decided to try and welcome those of these races to prove themselves to the clan and to the horde. Blood elves may find the process of gaining rank to be difficult since blood elves have caused trouble for the clan before and some blood elves still do. Forsaken (surprisingly) have often proven to valuable minds and the chieftain welcomes the sight of them.

How do I join?
In order to join you must meet up with a high ranking member of the clan and express interest in joining. The clan makes no attempt to hide their name or most of their actions from the horde so knowing about them would not be difficult. It's up to who you ask about joining to prove wither or not you are fit to join. Once in the clan you go through a trail period where you are under direct command of who ever got you into the clan and you are that member's responsibility. So if you are already apart of the clan, be careful who you invite. New members who cause to much trouble are quickly dealt with and so are the ones who are responsible for getting the trouble maker into the clan.

Uniforms?
The clan doesn't have a uniform. Their colors though are Black, silver, and blue. Sticking with these colors when designing your armor means you would fit in more with the rank and file. Do not radiate or fumigate. Seriously some of Wow's armor have more smoke, bells, lights and whistles than a fire in Broadway, avoid them.

FAQ
Q: What are the clan's “alternative” goals?
A: Join, find the right members, and become a part of the inner circle and you might find out.
Q: Back now so yes.
A: As of right now the clan is not taking more members. Not until I get back which should be in a week or so.
Q: Are you guys evil?
A: No.
Q: So you guys are the good guys?
A: No.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
Seems my Internet is back on sooner than I expected. Which is good. Stormshade now recruiting.

I feel a litlte guilty because my clan poplarity is picking up but I have yet to update this or get it to my own personal standards of a guild recruitment forums. Guess I need to start working on that as well. Anyway heres and FAQ update.

Q: What kind of rp can we expect?
A: Its been called everyday life rp a few times. I guess the horde equivalent of tavern rp except we don't stay in the tavern. The clan is nomadic and has a wide range of interesting characters that make character interaction and development the focus of roleplay more so than our drive to overthrow something. Not to say we do not take part in battles, but you can expect battles and other kinds of roleplay as well.

Q: How does one join?
A: I think I already answered this but the process has changed since I first made this post. New members of the clan start off as guest. You are welcomed to follow the clan and interact with us. During this time you are judged by other clan members, they likely wont say anything to you if you do something wrong. If you're willing to follow orders and your characters personality does not cause trouble with other personalities then you may be asked to join the clan and will be made into a grunt. There is a peon rank but that rank is for punishment and is not to be desired.

Q: Whats going on in Ashenvale?
A: Nothing! You see nothing!

Q: Whats the clan Alignment?
A: Very very mixed. I have two characters in it and one LE and the other is CG just to give you an idea. Clan's over all alignment shifts based on leadership and how the clan responds to the leadership.

Until further notice, we are NOT accepting any more Blood Elven recruits.

therew Wrote:Until further notice, we are NOT accepting any more Blood Elven recruits.

I grinned when I saw this. I really did.
Jason Wrote:
therew Wrote:Until further notice, we are NOT accepting any more Blood Elven recruits.

I grinned when I saw this. I really did.

Blood Elves reproduce faster then bunnies do on RP servers. As racist as it seems (:P) it's totally understandable.
"Wisdom is not based on how much you know, but rather how much you are willing to learn." -Harad Gentleplain

"If death is just the beginning, then why do many fear its embrace?" -Tantis

"I, personally, believe this endless quarrel between the Horde and Alliance is pointless. Why waste good lives fighting to get mere inches of ground? That's why I'VE devised a weapon I have called "The Faction Deleter", guaranteed to wipe out all and any of your enemies. I just need... ... 2 million gold to build it. Whaddya say?" -Glizzlock Ironblast

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am an Expert - Play Free Online Games
Blood elves are just annoying and I like to keep them a minority in the clan. I swear you get two of them in the same room they start fighting. Not to mention that the two I recruited last night are already trying to kill each other. An entire race of insanity. I'm one insane elf away from never taking anymore in the clan again.

Naw. That's just Vainar and Anaiya. Just a couple 'o rowdy kids. Frankly, I'm surprised they aren't fighting with the tauren. Silly mud-men.

Edit: Actually, I'd like to expand on that first thing I said. Put Vainar in a room with anyone, and he gets into a fight.
I edited my post Jason. *points up*.... yea... not just Vainar. Its all the elves.

therew Wrote:Blood elves are just annoying and I like to keep them a minority in the clan. I swear you get two of them in the same room they start fighting. Not to mention that the two I recruited last night are already trying to kill each other. An entire race of insanity. I'm one insane elf away from never taking anymore in the clan again.
Oh.
No.
You.
Didn't!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:
therew Wrote:Blood elves are just annoying and I like to keep them a minority in the clan. I swear you get two of them in the same room they start fighting. Not to mention that the two I recruited last night are already trying to kill each other. An entire race of insanity. I'm one insane elf away from never taking anymore in the clan again.
Oh.
No.
You.
Didn't!

Oh yes he did.

Get the Creepers.
Good luck trying to get Faelara to fight anyone, she'd rather make them a frined and treat them like a puppy :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ironbraid Clan [Dwarven Noble House] Jonoth 0 1,734 11-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  The FarWolf Clan DuskWolf 8 2,276 10-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Splinterspear Clan Kimaira 7 1,819 09-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Drair
  [Inactive] The Citizen: Recruiting Reporters! Whorak 18 7,118 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  The Return of the Far Wolf Clan ThePharaoh 8 1,577 08-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Grandral91