The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On the state of the Wiki
Hello everyone, Kril here! I am making this post in regards to the current state of the wiki. After many months of work by various people ranging from GMs to good-spirited Grunts every single character profile has undergone a new format! Now on top of this our dearest Piroska also changed the main page of the wiki to make it more pleasing to the eye while keeping it very informative. Two new little sections you people might notice are the Featured Character Profile and the Did you know?.

Now this is where you all come in! Piroska and myself want to see more pictures of characters up on the wiki for use to put you guys up on the Featured Character Profile. I am offering to recreate any character in anyway shape or form in any outfit to place on the wiki, all you need to do is send me a PM or post here with preferably a screenshot of your character and a list of the gear you want on said character.

Now another thing we are focusing on concerning the wiki is the transferring of guides onto the wiki for quick reference accessible to anyone! What we would like you guys to do to help us out is if you guys have read any guides on our site and you really would like to see it up on the wiki, post the title of it here and we will do all the work from there!

Thank you for your time.
~Kril
My name is Piroska and I support this message. Nod, nod.
My name is Tarne. Hello.
My name is Skaar... and... I haven't drinked for two weeks, as of today.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
The first person to ask me, who happens to be Duraza, picture is finished! It will be featured on the profile of Sagi Nightwhisper. Should Duraza want any edits made, again anyone can just PM me or post here.
[Image: leeva.png]

Can we use our own drawing? This would be for Leeva on the wiki.
Does she really have such disproportionately huge eyes?
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
No, it's just her drawing style.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
ManDudely Wrote:Does she really have such disproportionately huge eyes?

Was that sarcasm..?

No, really, was it? Seems kinda rude to ask when it's someone's style of doodling.
I think his point was that it's supposed to show people how our characters look. and although your drawning is well drawn and is very cute, Leeva probably doesn't have such large eyes.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
But I think people would realize it's just a style.
Didn't he just prove that statement wrong?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Actually, I am not sure if he had. One of the things is that we can't really tell his tone of voice- was he asking honestly or was he just nitpicking?
Personally, I think this isn't the place for such an argument.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I'd just like this drawing for my article here. Do you think there could be like a gallery at the bottom? Am I allowed to do it myself? Because I have another drawing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was skulking around the wiki, this is what I found... Nymus 2 1,176 12-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Updating the Wiki Diethe 3 1,199 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Improving wiki profiles? Holynexus 7 1,644 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Questions: Multiple accounts and Wiki edits ghaskan 10 2,291 11-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  On the state of the wiki - Take #2 Krilari 7 1,375 07-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: PvtFrog