The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sin'Zaram [The Blades of Blood] [W.I.P]
Sin'Zaram

The children of blood, the purest of all.
We are the blades, our enemies fall.
Their blood we spill, for a reightous cause.
We shall take back, take back what is ours.

Of blood we are, for blood we serve.

~Durran'dor Bloodblade

The Blades of Blood.

Reasons: Horde seems to be rather inactive on this server, especially Blood Elves and undead. So i went for the one of them i liked the best, Blood Elves. I read up a little on Blood Elf lore, and found out that some of them rather dislike the Horde, claiming that they are barbarians and such.

I made my character, Dorran'dor Bloodblade a racist ex-noble. He thinks that he has the same problem as the whole Sin'dorei race does. He lost his nobility, no more money, no more fame, nothing. He belives the same has happend to the Blood Elves. Chased from their homeland, lost their power and honor.

"Of blood we are, for blood we serve." Is something Dorran'dor said. Meaning that the BElves must fight for what they really are, superior.

The Blades of Blood are highly racistic, saying that Blood Elves are supreme to the other races, and therefore want to prove it by reclaiming what is lost.

History: Nothing real yet. The guild exist OOCly, but not really ICly.

Goal: To make more people play Blood Elves as they really are, ignorant fools. AHEM, no seriously. Most Horde players are acting Neutral. We need more Horde-based Horde RP.
The goal of the guild ICly would be too prove that the Blood Elves are superior, and get rich and powerfull along the way.

Either post here or whisper me when i'm in game on one of my characters. (Durrandor, Elisha, Feroun, Zenzil) If you are intressted in joining.

Goodbye, for now... ~Durran'dor Bloodblade.
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
Updateness!
Ghostlands will probably be our primary target. To fight back the hordes of Amani Trolls and Scourge.
I have found an empty building in Silvermoon city that can be used as IC headquarters.
We MIGHT have an alliance with The Crimson Templars, as they have nearly the same goal as we do in driving back the scourge. (Is asked a member of the Templars in-game, she was going to ask the guild leaders, i belive, so it isn't confirmed yet.)
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
Hey, I have a BE story set up actually! Had it for a while, and he'd fit in perfectly! Next time I'm on ingame I'll put a name to the face and history and PM you.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blades of the Silverfang [Revised] Ruibarra 48 8,130 09-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Blades of the Silverfang Ruibarra 77 11,723 03-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Blades of Aseldor Jurkey 22 3,180 01-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Kirabo
  The Blades of Autumn mangaboy111 2 844 08-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla