The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blades of the Silverfang
Blades of the Silverfang

*Inside of Godford Manor, Ruibarra Silverfang stands from his chair and gazes onto his family, his friends, and anyone else that may be there*

"I know, I have been quiet in my life, simply wondering what the next attack on someone will be, where the next person that I am helping is, and who is the next person that would want advice. I have sat idle for too long! Long ago, the Silverfang house was a great house, we always thought the better for others, we put everyone else before us. We were praised and well accomplished, that is until the siege on Quel'thalas happened. That day will be cursed into my family history for that is the day that the entire house was wiped out, only survivor would be my cousins and I and we might as well of vanished from the earth too for no one ever heard of us after the city, and our family sat in front of us, in ruin."

*Ruibarra adjusts his footing and looking at everyone in the room*

"Our time for hiding is over, Our time to wait is over. It is time for the Silverfangs' and our friends to no longer wait until someone needs assistance. We shall bring the assistance to them! In this manor we shall protect the weak, slay the foul, uphold what is right, and what ever else that we may do to help! My family may be dead but our intent is well alive! My brothers! My sisters! We are the Blades of the Silverfang!"

What are we??

We are a military/ mercenary guild. We hold both forms of arms to help meet the needs of others. Need a well formed group of soldiers? We have the army for you. Need a band of mercs to protection, assassinations, and raids? We have those too! Take in mind that they may be mercs but we are a Neutral Good Guild and Ruibarra will probably turn you down assistance if it had to do with drugs/crime/dark lords. So just keep that in mind.

Rankings!
*Military!*
Silverfang - The leader that oversees both branches, Ruibarra Silverfang holds this ranking.

The Silverblade - The "Second-in-commands" If you will, this rank is held by the two cousins of Ruibarra, each cousin helps oversee one of the branches.

True blade - The officers and the highest ranking anyone can get in the guild, this rank hold command over the military and are those that will follow the Silverfang/Silverblade's order to the T, one achieves this rank from being active with the guild, and showing that you have the skill/mind to be a leader.

Champion- Elite rank if you will, these boys are the cream of the crop of soldiers, they are well trained, more skilled and more loyal then your typical soldier class.

Soldier-Basic rank, you are the bulk of the guild, you are the blade, along with the loyalty and honor you hold to your guild, you are the true soldier to make sure no one shall smite thee down!

Adept-Trainee, one that wishes to join the military, will be given the most basic armor and will be put through training by a higher rank to get you ready, once the higher up feels you are ready you will be sent to Ruibarra to be tested.

*Mercenary ranks!!*

Blade- The skilled of the Mercenaries, these people are like the True blade of the Military ranks. They conduct the order with the Mercs and make sure that they do their job.

Mercenary- You know what you are, you are the hired blade, they guy that likes that good paycheck hmm? Be what your best at is your choice, but once you run the colors, you must runs the missions you are given.

*If you don't like fighting we have a rank for you!*

Attendant-In this typical world of fighting and killing, I know there are people out there that would not want to fight. So here you go! These are not just slave like people that do our bidding, they are good men and women who cook, clean, craft, and enchant for a living. Wish to help us but don't want to swing a blade? Well your call has been answered!

Newcomer-Person that is interested in joining the ranks of one of the two.

Outfits!

You know everyone must have some IC armor to run with in Guild events, well we kinda have them but we don't! You see, I feel as a need that you can wear what ever you want! But you shall have a Overobe instead. What is an Overobe you ask? Well it is what it says! It is a robe, over your armor!

True blade- *Miasma Shoulders, and the Velen's Robe, gloves, and cowl.*

Champion- Sanctified Bloodmage (Heroic) Robe, gloves, mantle. Cowl is what ever you this would work or don't have one!

Soldier- Vestments of Absolution. Velen's cowl, and transborean mantle. Along with Belt of the Dark speaker. (Tabard must be worn.)

Adept[/size]- Red Linen Robe.

Mercs do not have to wear the robes, they are just required to wear the tabard.

If you have any questions what so ever please conact me, on the fourms or mail me in the game or simply PM me if I am on!!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Would also like to add, if you can not get a hold of me contact Leron or Volus in the game for they are my second-in-commands and can get you in right away!

Had fun so far on Salor! Can't wait till we take on a contract of some kind.
Ah. Leron's player here. If you can't contact me in game, you can whisper me on my other alts. I don't mind it.

I'm mostly on Sumire, Vaeth, Doran, or Kiandel if I'm not on Leron. Most of the time I am dualboxing Doran and Leron though, so either would be easy to get a hold of. I tend to be on quie often. It's actually quite rare for me to be offline. Hurr I have no real life.

EDIT: IMPORTANT
To anyone considering joining the military branch of the Blades of Silverfang!
This is a -military- branch. Keep in mind that if Leron gives an order, FOLLOW IT OR THERE WILL BE IC CONSEQUENCES. Leron my be an easy going type of person, but if he gives one of those rare orders, he expects them to be followed with no back talk. If you were in the military yourself, would you back talk your commander? I didn't think so. Please keep that in mind.

I would like to further point out that Leron is extremely laid back. Hes easy to get along with and will more than likely be a good friend to your character. Just keep in mind that he will be your character's commander and more than likely will turn into a jerkface if you don't listen well.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Indeed, many people do enjoy the merc idea, but please please please!!!! Military would be a love! PLease take note THIS IS NO A BLOOD ELF ONLY GUILD!!!! I highly recommend other races to join in! But Military would be much loved so one branch does not eat up the other branch. If you are interested contact me or Leron, mkay? KAY! :3

Indeed. Our military branch is awfully weak right now!

I was hoping on being able to host military only events... Guess that might not be an option...
And yes, we are open to other races. Leron might give non-belves a harder time, but he is still generally easy to get along with. Highly recommended.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I love it how even the lowest ranking members are called adepts. :D

Unfortunately I have so any plans for CoTH that I cannot join this guild as of now.
D'aaw. Well, our doors are always open if you ever feel like joining!
I am tech support

*waves* My subjects! Mercenary branch will be slowing on its recruiting until we are able to get more with the military branch. Holding two types of guilds in one is a pain, but all sides need love. Until further notice if you wish to join please consider the military branch, mercs are fun..but Military is just as fun! :D

ATTENTION ALL GUILDIES!
I'm planning a one hour event for Saturday! I want to know what hours would be best to work with you guys! I'm thinking maybe around 10AM Server Time if possible. Feel free to send me a whisper or send me a letter in game... Or send me a PM on the forums.

If my signature wasn't enough with names to get ahold of me, ingame names are as follows: Sumire, Leron, Aendron, Doran, Vaeth, or Kiandel. You'll have most luck getting Aendron, Leron, or Doran.
I am tech support

Uh, I'd like to join, didn't I mention that? ^_^ Need to think of a character though. :S
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?

ATTENTION ALL BLADES OF THE SILVERFANG MEMBERS!

There are some important announcements coming to all of you n the form of a letter signed from Leron Silverfang, your second in command and military commander.
First and foremost, former Adept Aenyon Shadowstep has been marked as kill-on-sight by anyone within the organization. His continuous threats and current attack on Leron Silverfang will not go unpunished. Keep in mind to take caution when approaching the target. If he managed to blind one of Leron's eyes, he is capable of doing much worse to anyone unprepared.

Secondly, the Blades of the Silverfang have been presented a new job by a client who wishes to remain anonymous. Our task will not be a simple one and should be preformed by our best. More information will be distributed face-to-face upon request. This job, when completed, will offer our recruits a hefty bonus check if completed properly.

Ruibarra Silverfang has returned from his expedition in Northrend and is resuming duty as the Commander of the Blades of the Silverfang. All leadership protocol has returned to normal.

This concludes the announcement.
I am tech support

The wait is now finished, I have returned! My nonactive self is over and my rule shall return! I would personally like to thank my Nomnom Leron for keeping this guild going while I was away, and I have heard many amazing things going on while gone. I am happy with this, let us start our massive reign! BWahahah!

That is all.
Also! Next Wednesday! We will be having a Guild meeting discussing events and missions! We want activeness! We life for it! Time will be set later please be there!! :D

Great, now Aenyon is going to be hunted down. Again.
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
We do it because we love you <3

Maybe he should pay a goblin to give him a robot face.
----

GUILD ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm putting together a spreadsheet with all of our members in game, their forum name, rank, class, preferred jobs, ect. since we're growing quickly! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE inform me of your forum name along with the character's name that it in the guild along with their preference on jobs!

I'm going to run it by Ruibarra soon, but if we meet the qualifications, I would like to motion for us to get our own guild subforum to keep track of things a bit better.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blades of the Silverfang [Revised] Ruibarra 48 8,130 09-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Blades of Aseldor Jurkey 22 3,180 01-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Kirabo
  Sin'Zaram [The Blades of Blood] [W.I.P] vovve7 2 917 09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  The Blades of Autumn mangaboy111 2 844 08-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla