The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blades of Aseldor
"You... I suppose you are looking for someone to fix your problems, eh? Maybe you got in trouble with the wrong sorts of people and want to feel safe, or maybe you are planning on something huge with a need for a couple of men at your disposal? Your cause, your methods or your morals doesnt not matter, fella. We are the Blades of Aseldor. "Blood and gold" is our motto.

Seek out Coriv Aseldor if you are interested in getting a job done - or if you want to join in."

- This poster can be found around Booty Bay, Ratchet and Gadgetzan.

We are a newly created mercenary guild, who will put our blades at disposal for people who seeks it and has the right amount of money.
Our alignment is Chaotic Neutral, seeing as Coriv will accept most contracts as long as it does not interfere with our morale code. If you have a guild who wants to ally with ours, or just need our assistance, feel free to ask.

<Blades of Aseldor> supports vigilantes.

We aren't going to ally ourselves with "evil" people, nor do contracts for them.

--

Chain of Command,

Master: The leader of the blades. He is the head of command you should -always- follow his command, no matter conditions.

Advisor: As the 2nd highest ranked, only question their orders if the Master tells you otherwise. They have a great responsibility and are the most trusted blades. They are usually not put on any contracts but are responsible for a lot of intern stuff in the guild. These people have more authority than chief assassins, and can boss around with the Grandblades, Chief Assassins, Veterans, Blades, Assassins and Intels - when the Master is not around. The max amount is 2.

Grandblade: Trusted blades, experienced fighters and gets the job done these are the second most trusted blades of the Master. The Master will often use the Grandblade for the more tough contracts. They have more authority than the Veterans and Blades, and can make them help themselves with contracts.

Veteran: Proven to be loyal to the code and the chain of command, these are the mercenaries who are working their way up the hierarchy. They have more authority than the blades, and make them assist themselves on contracts.

Blade: Newly recruitted mercenaries. They have no authority and higher ranked people can boss around with them.

Supplier: The one supplying the organisation with all kinds of supplies. They are not really in the chain of command, and is not obligated to

--

The "Aseldor Elite" Chain of Command (assassin sub-group)

Chief Assassin: Hand-picked assassins by the Master and functions as the master of the assassins. The Advisors are higher ranked though, and have more authority than these chiefs. The max amount is 2.

Assassin: They are the ones who are handed the contracts stealth is required and will get the job done, always remaining hidden. The Chief's word is law to them. They have the same authority as the blades - they are only to obey orders.

Intelligence: Also called Intel, works as the Assassin's associate, spy or apprentice. They all have one or more assassins, that they "support".

--

The Code:

1. Never disobey a contract given by the Master.
2. Never disrespect your fellow blades.
3. Never leak secret information about us.
4. Never kill an innocent.
5. The Master's opinion and orders counts above everyone's else, inside the guild.

--

OOC Stuff:

Please respect your fellow guildmembers both ICly and OOCly, and unless you have some special arrangement with the guild leader; don't backstab us. If you are going to leak information, betray us etc. Tell the Master OOCly, and he might tell you not to(if he thinks that it will lead to alot of OOC drama etc.)

If you have a contract for us, feel free to contact Coriv. But please, if you want someone killed, arrange it with them OOCly.
[/i]
Still active guild.
We are VERY low on members at the moment, and I'm trying to recruit at the moment. We will have some big events, seeing that we allied ourselves with the Tri Written and might create some skirmishes etc.

I need some high-ranked members, and a leader of the assassin squad.
I'm planning an event for the following days, go check the event planning forums about it!
Still need an assassin or high ranker? Vanthal can help.
Jethro and Vannas are Chief Assassins at the moment, but we sure do need Assassins for their squad.
Would be happy to see you in the guild.
If you guys need an Intel agent, Vyndus recently came out of hiding and needs some work.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

That sounds great, seeing as we actually have a rank called Intel.
Contact me in-game via. a IC or OOC mail (you would most likely have heard about us if you stick around BB)
As I see there's some division within the Blades, Tana would be more than happy to kill off either side for moneys. She tried to get a-hold of Butch, but he brushed her off. :3
Why not join in? (:
No one has ever asked Tana to join!
You stole a book from one of our members :)
But I'll fix that eventually.
UPDATE!

We are still recruitting people, and it would be very NEAT if you had a person who would either fit as a regular merc or as an intel, assassin or chief assassin.
Faith could work as an assassin here. I guess she'll send Coriv an IC letter.
Bloodybone ( Undead ) could be of assistance as a Chief Assassin or Assassin, whichever is needed most.
The more one denies its inability, the sooner one must face it...
Send Coriv an IC mail, and we will discuss an IC meeting there. Currently, I need 2 Chief Assassins, maybe 2-3 Assassins and 1-2 intels.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blades of the Silverfang [Revised] Ruibarra 48 8,130 09-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Blades of the Silverfang Ruibarra 77 11,723 03-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Sin'Zaram [The Blades of Blood] [W.I.P] vovve7 2 917 09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  The Blades of Autumn mangaboy111 2 844 08-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla