The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Ebon Blade
The Ebon Blade (All server rules apply)
[Image: knights-of-the-ebon-blade.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86f_U_q4SFg[/youtube]

"The Knights of the Ebon Blade will not falter. A shadow of hope remains.” -Highlord Mograine-

“We walk this realm not of our own free will, once enslaved now free to do as we see fit. Together we stand my Brothers and Sisters of the Ebon Blade… Forged from death and born of destruction we struggle to find our place in this world we once called our own… Know that you are not alone, not forgotten, and never shall you be again. With our lifeless hands we will carve out our own existence among the living here in Azeroth. We will follow our new leader the Highlord and serve him as honorable Knights have served their Kings and Queens of old. We are a one people now, bound in death… Let us not forget the retribution.” -Itheros “The Butcher” Blackheart-

IC Info:

“The Knights of the Ebon Blade were originally an army of Scourge death knights trained in the halls of Acherus. They were created (or so they were told) for the purposes of destroying both the Scarlet Crusade in their enclave east of Tyr's Hand, and the Argent Dawn at Light's Hope Chapel. In truth, the entire plan was conceived by the Lich King himself not to destroy the Argent Dawn, but rather to use the death knight legion as bait to lure out the Highlord of the resurgent Order of the Silver Hand, Tirion Fordring.” - WoWwiki-

The Ebon Blade is made up from those who broke free of The Lich King’s hold. Within the Ebon Blade there are a few small forces that make up the whole. Itheros Blackheart helps to up hold the standards the Highlord has set forth for his Knights (as most other Knights do.) The Ebon Blade is often tasked with dealing in the northern lands of both Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, even though The Lich King lost the war there are still those loyal to the old ways… and they must be dealt with. Itheros along with so many others have set out to rid the world of these renegade Knights, scourge, and other foul fiends that once served Arthas.

It is also the task of The Ebon Blade to forge new alliances with both the Horde and Alliance, along with others here in Azeroth in order to survive. In the past The Ebon Blade has worked with both groups during the war on Arthas but their numbers mostly fell into line with the Argent Crusade who was the charging force leading the way into Ice Crown. Even though the battle was won The Ebon Blade still holds firm in its alliances with the factions of Azeroth. Itheros does his best to see this task done also as should all Knights of the Blade.

OOC Info:

That’s right folks, here we go. I’ve officially thrown the gauntlet down when it comes to the Ebon Blade. Ever since I created Itheros I’ve constantly heard people asking for an Ebon Blade guild to be formed, and while there have been variants before I feel it was never done true justice. Not saying that I and the team I’ve assembled to assist in this task are better than those who came before we are simply going to attack it in a different way. So the following information is provided for some of the basic questions that will probably be asked…

Will there be a storyline?

To answer that question… simply put, yes. I’ve started writing with myself and a few others to bring a diverse and interesting plot to some DK RP and with the support of our amazing staff here on CoTh I hope to do great things with this.

What if I want to join the guild but I don’t want to be tied down by a storyline?

Not a problem. The storyline is optional for those who wish to partake in it, nothing is forced here. I would like to state that for the record this is also a social guild simply made for any and all Death Knights who care to join and RP. Players are free to come and go, partake in storyline events, social RP, adventure RP, or just plain hang.

What are some of your goals RP-wise with this guild?

Well to be honest I’d like to touch base on just about everything. That range is great I know but I hope to go as far as to dive into political events as well battle, social, and simple “tavern” RP. I do have a solid goal in mind and that’s to perhaps work with other faction related guilds in their storylines and create cameo appearances which will help imply that the Ebon Blade is working on all fronts to establish strong alliances here on Azeroth.

What about events?

I do plan on rolling out the events with this guild as do others that I’m currently working with. I would like to stress that EVENTS WILL BE RUN BY MANY VARIOUS PEOPLE. This allows each key player in the storyline a chance to RP and not worry about setting up events ect. ALSO! I would like to point out that event suggestion and ideas are most welcome. If a random player wants to call an RP meeting or set up a random event I’m down, let’s do it. I’ve always been a firm believer in mixing it up; there will be no hum drum here ladies and ghouls.

Who can I contact about joining?

Itheros, and Jidaeo or pretty much any member of the guild will be given the ability to add members. However!... One rule… You gotta be a DK! Silly people.

Will I be confined to a base, area, or unit stationed some place? I really just want to adventure and RP where I want Grog!

To answer that question with a statement, GOOD! Get out there and RP everyone. As I stated before none of you will be tied down by a storyline requirement or something of the sort. You are simply a Knight in service to the Blade do as you please. However for those of you who wish to take part in the story I offer you the option to come and go as you see fit!

If I’m not a member of your guild am I still a Knight of the Ebon Blade?

Of course you are. Do not think that this guild -IS- all the Ebon Blade. It only represents it in a way; I just wanted to make a network where DK’s could come together for some fun RP and if they wish to join a new storyline. This guild in no way is a set in stone black and white type of thing.

Well without further waiting I give you “The Ebon Blade” It’s been a long time coming…

[Image: 180px-Greatsword_of_the_Ebon_Blade_TCG.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
Yes! Very excited to kick things off, Lucian is ready.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
I can't say it's the most exemplary Death Knight roleplay I've seen, but it's definitely an active effort. I'm gonna love to see how this guild unfolds.

[Image: KW7IjS.png]
"Live long and prosper"
-Sonic the Hedgehog(the Chronicles of Narnia)
You got my interest!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
All are welcome to join. This guild was not created for "OMGAWESOME!" It was created for those who just wanna RP DK's. As the post says the storyline will be available to all and optional.
Can't wait to achieve Grunt status and make a Death Knight!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
Yes! Come one come all! Join your brothers and sisters in death! muahahaha.
Expect another Death Knight of mine to say 'Boo'
Glad to have you with us Kage! Epic xP
...I haz a DK for you, just need to make him >.<
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Hmm...I shall make another DK for this guild!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Mertice is already in the Harvest, but I will most definitely make another DK to join.
Made...now looks like it is time for some grinding :P

Awesome :) hope to hear from you soon Ormica.
Made..then had to delete him from glitchyness...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ebon Hounds Ben 55 6,492 03-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Ben
  The People's Blade. (Not an in-game guild). Tarne 16 2,928 11-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  The Ebon Offensive PiesOfNub 2 847 08-25-2010, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Diethe
  The Whispering Blade Etmosril 2 942 07-31-2010, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Etmosril