The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Janeiro Society [Pirate guild]
Janeiro Society
Introduction:
The Janeiro Society is a pirate guild for people with a bad alignment. I only will be accepting members that are fully devoted to be a pirate. (It means you got to look like one, talk like one, and act like one). Although it is a little different. Instead of using a ship, I'll be using a zeppelin. I have a few reasons for this:
•There aren't many pirates, playing RP and a small cozy area is more fun than playing on large scaled ship.
•I look at it like it is a new technology for pirates. For example: A zeppelin is faster and can go over land. Which makes it excellent for smuggles and slavery. Secondly, it is a faster war tool. Surprise attacks with a zeppelin boarding a normal ship from above avoiding cannon fire, although it has less crew.

The reason why I picked this name, because it is referred to the little Island out of Booty Bay. I link the guild to Booty Bay since it is the place where it all begun. This is also one of the main locations the guild will do any business.

Information
The zeppelin is using a summoner stone to teleport people to the ship. The crew will carry an insignia that allows them to teleport to the zeppelin.
Usually the cargo contains: smuggling wares and slaves.
Crew gets payed:
•Deckhand: 2 gold a week.
•Pirate: 3 gold a week + a pick from treasures.
•Quartermaster: 5 gold a week + a larger pick from treasures

Guild ranks:
•Deckhand[The main crew on the ship.]
•Pirate[A specialized crewmember that has earned his trust, he puts his hands in anything that can gain money for the guild: Slavery, Smuggles (Snuff).]
•Quartermaster [An officer who will be leading assaults, smuggles, capturing, …]
•First Mate [My right hand. Lending me assistance with maintaining the guild.]

Motivation:
The zeppelin will be bought with a great treasure Cervantes collected. Making him a good customer from the cartel, allows him to roam along with his crew inside their cities dealing with business. There isn't a main plotline yet. But it is a growing guild that has started ready to deal with smuggling wares inside the cities. I plan for events in the future such as: treasure hunts, assaults on ships, …
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
OOCly necessary required:
-Some sort of a voodoo lady who knows all about fortunes.
-A First Mate (Need to be someone active and creative. Someone who is good thinking of pirate events. Who doesn't mind writing small plot lines about a pirate guild.)

Spoiler:
Sounds pretty neat, I'm planning on making a Pirate char. Any room for Tauren on that there Zepplin? That is if the guild ever took off. Looks like theres no posts for this, is there another newer improved one or something? Either way, I'd love to get involved.

Let me know.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
Guild remade, Monkeytail Corsairs

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confession [Guild] Reigen 16 7,563 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  How to Get a Guild Subforum Grakor456 9 2,985 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Regiment [Guild] Jonoth 14 3,748 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Franksta96