The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Church of Shadow
[Image: ravenhill.png]
The Church of Shadow

Shadow. A magnificent thing, is it not? For some, yes. For the other...Well, it's just mad. We, who represent the Church of Shadow are to prove to others that the shadow is a good thing. How, you ask?
-By any means necessary.
Murder, bribery, thievery, or plain teaching, directing, explaining. Whatever must be done to complete our mission:
-Exterminate the Light.

Why, you ask? The more suitable question would be - Why not? Think about it.
When? Always. All the time.
Where? Everywhere, starting from the sole center of the Light religion - Stormwind City.

((OOC info:
Consider this a place for your evil character to RP at. I just want to bring the RP back to evil characters, not to let you leave them rot in the back of the shelves. Give it a try! Just whisper me on Kirabo/Gortael/Danube/Finin))

Basic information on positions:
-Monk: Mostly an initiate who hasn't gotten their reputation up, and has to do errands to do so.
-Missionary: This title represents a person who goes around major cities spreading the shadow religion by any means necessary.
-Researcher: This one is for the ones who do not wish to risk their lives and try and spread the shadow religion across Azeroth and beyond. These guys/girls stay in the lair, working on solving certain problems of the Guild.
-Shadow Guard: A specifically selected elite, picked by Gortael. They do all the above jobs, and some Shadow Guard limited errands.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
This fits Ligga perfectly. What with him being a Shadow Priest, and all.
I like the idea of this, but unfortunately my evil char is taken.
Ooooh, I'm going to have fun with this guild.
Thisisnotmysignature
http://img688.imageshack.us/i/meetingw.jpg

Our first meeting.
Yes. I'm thinking of bringing this place back up. Feedback appreciated, fast one too.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Can't remake an active guild, nublet. XD
The church of shadow is active? /confused

How so?

EDIT: I see what you mean. I changed it. My bad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shadow Envoy (Abandoned) Osvaldas 1 1,230 06-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Osvaldas
  Disciples of Shadow SachikoMaeda 1 718 02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  The Church of the Holy Light Dascki 2 1,226 09-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Dascki
  The Saints of Shadow muhaha8 29 4,059 06-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Last Post: shotzy
  Church of Silvermoon McKnighter 15 3,079 04-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Goarn