The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arcanum's new system.
Well, Uthaniel becoming the new headmaster brings about a few changes. First of all, Aula Arcanum will be teaching -everything- as it was once again. That means.

Druidism
Shamanism
Arcane
Light
Shadow
Demonology (Not research or any studies on fel - Such studies are illegal and we will not partake on such activities. We merely research demons to better take down those foes. What our students do with that knowledge, is their choice.)

Second. The students are split into three levels:
Freshmen
Sophomore
Senior

Third. The students are split into groups, depending on their area of interest. The coordinator of the respective group oversees their study. At a random day of each week, the coordinator may make an event to teach the students something, or he may not. At the end of each week, the students are allowed to submit an essay (PM it to the Coordinator on the forums) to gain credits. The coordinator rates the essay from One to Four. Warning: If plagiarism is discovered, your essay is canceled. You can use WoW Wiki. Just don't copy straight from it.

Fourth. Every two weeks, the headmaster will make an event with all groups. What he does then, will be mostly a surprise. We'll see how it goes. Sometimes it may not happen.

Fifth. At the end of every month, there will be a test. Students that pass the test move on to the next level. Students that reached a grand total of 10 credits from delivered Essays, can skip this test.

Sixth. Students that reach a grand total of 16 credits from delivered essays recieve a special prize from the headmaster at the end of the month.

(This is basically a direct copy/paste of a conversation between me and Athalbaug. I just changed the "you"s for "Athal". So it the language may be a bit informal and rambly. You were warned.)
Seventh. Detentions. As an IC and OOC warning. If you break the OOC rules three times, you're out. ICly. If you break the school rules three times, you go to detention. At the end of the week - You also lose your credits and the right to submit essays. So you have to take the test. The detention can be anything. From simple to complex. Clean up the school to write me a book on how shadow can control a fool's mind with ease. Depends on the coordenator. Once the duty is done, the student is forgiven. Too many detentions lead to a trip to the Vice-Principal's office. Athal gives them a good talking to as in an actual school - and if the student continues to prove problematic, he's expelled. Expelled students can take a test the next month to return to the school. The test will be basically an OOC/IC chat with me and Athal on the clan's rules and what they can/should improve(Depending wether the expel was for OOC or IC reasons). If they accept it, they're in again. Of course, some people will prove beyond our ability to forgive and our patience, so those cases we'll just leave them expelled.
Aroes is, of course, still available for whatever you need :)......when not trapped in the shadow realm of course.

My shaman could teach shamanism.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Expect a delivery of magically sealed grimoires, hand-penned by your acquaintance Tavren Black. An attached letter muses that as much as he enjoys sharing his knowledge, he understands entirely that he is likely not welcome.

Enclosed, it states, are copies of his tomes on demons and their interactions with the denizens of Azeroth, what role they seem to serve in the Legion, and their general traits. There is also a tray of blood samples, horridly reeking of infernal powers.

How and when this arrives is at your discretion, though the means is likely a neutrally affiliated courier.

He hopes the contents are beneficial.

There is a book dedicated solely to Azerothians transforming into demons, colloquially Felsworn.

If he dies in the Shadow Realm, that is irrelevant to the arrival of this package.
If you would like, my shaman Grok'Thaz is willing to assist in any way possible, so long as he isn't training his current apprentice.
Possible that Melissa can attend the Demonology class.
Topic updated. Detentions added. People interested in joining, contact Athalbaug in-game or through a forum PM (Pletious). Or post/check the forum thread regarding that matter.
Astus can totally teach the shadow class.

Riiiiight? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Aphetoros Wrote:Astus can totally teach the shadow class.

If he likes being beaten in the face by Anna, sure!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
c0rzilla Wrote:

Psh.. Noooo.

Clearly, Redis has to teach the class. He has -Shadow- Law. Hurp Derp.

Though that raises the question, why does AA teach Shadow, but not Fel? The two go hand and hand, and most Shadow users are 'evil' or with the villains. Though, the other side of the argument is that there are 'good' Shadow users, but then there's also 'good' warlocks. *cough Melissa cough*

Just wondering. o.o
McKnighter Wrote:
c0rzilla Wrote:

Psh.. Noooo.

Clearly, Redis has to teach the class. He has -Shadow- Law. Hurp Derp.

Though that raises the question, why does AA teach Shadow, but not Fel? The two go hand and hand, and most Shadow users are 'evil' or with the villains. Though, the other side of the argument is that there are 'good' Shadow users, but then there's also 'good' warlocks. *cough Melissa cough*

Just wondering. o.o

Because Shadow is the other side of the Light coin. It isn't necessarily corruptive all the time like fel. Shadow priests can still have emotions, -and- it can be used as mental training for other students. Fel is just...fel. And gross. Even Therai hates fel.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
True, but overtime, most Shadow Priest lose most of their emotions, and other stuff that isn't fun. Therai is a good example of a 'good' Shadow Priest... And then you have Sagi.

It is a bit understandable coming from the leadership that they disallow Fel to be thought, but here's another little idea. If -they- don't teach people how to properly be a warlock, then who are they going to learn from? Tavren? Marianna? Any other 'evil' warlock?

The AA could teach classes on how to use Fel correctly, and not succumb to its corrupting effects. Fight fire with fire, even.

But these is just my little thoughts, it would be interesting to have a good-based organization to have a collective band of Fel-users who aren't insane on Fel Blood and 'evil'.
IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HAVE MORE EBILZ.

Also, Ligga could teach Shadow.
Grisp is old and full of wisdom... Also I need to get him active again, so if there's a spot open for teaching Druidism then Grisp would be glad to. :D
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
I suggest Uthaniel finds Ralzi back icly, as he still frequents Shatrahh City.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Aula Arcanum: Interested? Edgar 20 3,864 07-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Nitor Alumnus - Aula Arcanum revamped. Uthaniel 11 1,824 09-12-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Aula Arcanum Reborn Dareksar 18 4,066 07-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Dareksar
  Arcanum recruits! Uthaniel 0 656 01-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Arcanum's New System Edgar 1 675 01-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Lynoa06