The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Aula Arcanum: Interested?
Hello all.

Once again, I find myself missing the Academy of Aula Arcanum. Though, through the multiple times we brought it back, only a select few actually remained active ( I myself am guilty of in-activeness ). I want to make this work. The original Aula Arcanum gave incredibly diverse and interesting RP and kept its members active due to silly, magical events.

I have a lot more time now than I did, as some personal issues have been washed away. I'd just like to know if anyone else feels the same way I do and is willing to give their time to this magical cause.

If you haven't been fortunate enough to experience the AA, or don't even know what the fel I'm talking about, feel free to refer to the original guild post here.
Always been a big fan. One of my favorite guils/ rp projects. My time is limited but I'm trying to find something id be really interested. Idlike zariel to help if interest is strong or if you wish to go forward with the idea.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I've seen it rise and fall, but I'd throw in my chips this time and give it a shot if it re-opened.
I would be interested this time around.
Looks like you need some Majyk.

Characters
Spoiler:
Ordin
Bregar Cimitero
Luscia Cimitero
Freya Grey
Blaudia Nihil
Roderick Giordano
Majyk
Apostasy
Azibo
Maxwell Pennington
Vyriel
Derin Taylor
Yeva Everbloom
Evissa
Vivi
<3 We're gettin' there.
Wow! A mage school guild! I had this idea in the back of my head, it looks cool! I could be interested!
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Abjuration is listed there.
Does the school have internships?
Color me interested!
... Just change the name! It's cursed at this point!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I've seen the Aula Arcanum rise and fall a number of times.

I would see it rise once more, from the ashes of the past.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Likewise! I have plenty of students and mentors that could associate with the school. :)
I can offer either a teacher or an apprentice for this! Making a wild and completely unsubstantiated guess, however, I do think that this might end up with more teachers than students.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
(06-29-2012, 02:40 PM)Zarquon Wrote: I can offer either a teacher or an apprentice for this! Making a wild and completely unsubstantiated guess, however, I do think that this might end up with more teachers than students.
This was a problem we had during the second resurrection. We'll have to keep the teaching positions fairly low, is all.

Also, to all who are interested, /join AADiscuss in-game for AA discussion!
Actually, I'll just make the guild now and get any who are interested to simply whisper Athalbaug in-game for an OOC invite. We can discuss it in there. And, we can always change the name afterwards if we want to.
(06-29-2012, 01:50 PM)Xigo Wrote: ... Just change the name! It's cursed at this point!
Might I suggest the "Notaula Arcanum"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arcanum's new system. Uthaniel 23 4,313 01-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: PhilGobatto
  Nitor Alumnus - Aula Arcanum revamped. Uthaniel 11 1,824 09-12-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Aula Arcanum Reborn Dareksar 18 4,066 07-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Dareksar
  Arcanum recruits! Uthaniel 0 656 01-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Arcanum's New System Edgar 1 675 01-12-2011, 04:40 AM