The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

addrpitem (weapons) idea.
Seeing as my character is a warrior, it was the first thing to stand out when I used it for a weapon, you can not use any abilities that require a weapon with a command spawn one equipped.

Now I am not asking to add 9001 weapon damage so I can go crazy swinging around a spawned weapon or anything, but I was curious what other thought if the iddrpitem command made an actual weapon for you, with 0.0 DPS and 0-0 Weapon Damage, that way you could use abilities, without actually getting a weapon for using (Or worth using) in actual play. I imagine there is times being able to use a spell or ability would fit in an RP situation.

I worded that horribly I think, since it does spawn a weapon, but I meant a usable one : /
I believe, he is asking to have the .Addrpitem command, give an item that offers the use of your abilities, an example... Rogues with Backstab, using .rpitems, you cannot perform this move, where as Zoldam would like the items that it creates to offer the ability to do your skills. I may of read it wrong however.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Unfortunately, it is impossible to use abilities with custom weapons like that, unless the ID already exists in game files. For example, there are quite a few item IDs that are in the game files that don't actually have items associated with them - the display IDs are simply used for NPCs to wield. If a weapon was made using those IDs, it is possible to use abilities with it (such as the created Moonglaive, as an example).
Regrettably, I have no plans to pore through a list of such items to create random weapons, however.
The best thing I can suggest is find quest weapons, the few green vendor items, and some lower instance drops. I have build a couple characters solely around those types of items and I think it can be fun.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Ah I see thanks.

Special thanks to Kretol to explaining game mechanics, never worked with server (WoW ones anyway), so I know very little about what can and can't be done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tauren's Totem Weapons ghaskan 9 5,561 01-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  ze Special Weapons Vendor Ebenezer 20 3,455 09-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Last Post: solitary
  New Bow Model in Special Weapons Vendor Rowgen 3 1,060 11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  .addrpitem command change Herastean 8 1,477 10-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  An idea for the Dragonsworn Prestige Lendri 14 2,795 07-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel