The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An idea for the Dragonsworn Prestige
There are several protodrakes ingame that aren't allowed to be used IC, plus they are hard to retrieve.
I was wondering for those people who were going to sign up as the prestige of Dragonsworn, get a protodrake mount (Such as the Reins of the Bronze Drake,) depending on their training (Since the types/colors of dragons change with the training you decide to take).
Would be a neat idea, and run with the idea of the Dragonsworn since they are all about dragons.
Comments? =}
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
Quote:"Drake Companion
At the end of one's training, it is likely that the sworn has made at least one close ally amongst her patron's drakes. After all, the probability of a drake approaching them in the first place instead of the patron is very high. Thus, it is possible that she might make a friend of this drake, and be allowed to mount it and call it into battle. However, keep in mind, drakes are intelligent living beings. They won't come to let you show off to your friends that you can ride a dragon. In fact, they'd get outright peeved at this, and one might lose their friend very quickly if such behavior continues."

That was from our own Wiki. So I guess it'd be fully possible.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I'm not entirely sure how tied the proto-drakes are to the Dragonflights. Sure, you can have a Drake companion and ask him/her nicely for a ride, but, a proto-drake might be a bit out there.
Protodrakes aren't the same thing as other dragons. They're the lesser evolved ancestors of dragons, and can be tamed by anyone whose got the balls and the tenacity (in theory anyway, considering the Vykrul BREED the things).

That said, its not a terribly bad idea, given there aren't any real dragon mounts.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Right. It would just be neat since a character to be a Dragonsworn, have their colored dragon that they trained for, and the closest thing to a dragon would be the protodrake. There's red, blue, bronze, and green, so you'd get the specific mount to the color you trained under. It would be alittle perk to add to the prestige as something unique. =]
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Actually, there are drakes for every race but green.

Red -- Gained from buying it from the Quartermaster of the Wyrmrest Accord.

Bronze -- Gained from beating the 20 minute time limit in Culling of Stratholme.

Black -- Gained from doing Sartharion 10 man, with all three drakes up.

Blue -- Gained from beating Eregos in Oculus, and looting his cache.

**Also, call in now and we'll include your two favorite pink races!**

Netherwing -- Gained for doing an extensive storyline in Shadowmoon Valley.

Twilight -- Gained from doing Sartharion 25 man, with all three drakes up.

Also, the only people I can really see as Green Dragonsworn are Druids, which have their own flight form. I don't see it as much of a big deal for them. Otherwise, though, you're all covered.
Oh the green drake I must be thinking of is the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake that you get in cata =]
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Those are regular Drakes. You can get every color Proto-Drake, except Bronze, but as people have said before, it really doesn't make sense.
There's also the albino dragon!

The raging albino dragon! Wooo!

...I'm serious. Anywho, maybe Kretol could take the aforementioned albino dragon and apply a green pallete swap? No?
Changing the color would require a custom patch for us, which is something I think he doesn't want.
(07-20-2011, 06:19 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Those are regular Drakes. You can get every color Proto-Drake, except Bronze, but as people have said before, it really doesn't make sense.

Squirrel, here is your Bronze Proto Drake. Rarespawn from Storm Peaks.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
I think it makes sense. o.o
Dragonsworn riding the closest thing to a dragon mount ingame. =p
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Why protodrakes and not simply...the regular ones?

As FlyingSquirrel pointed out, there is a colored drake mount for each flight, save for Green, which hardly matters.
[Image: rainbowedited2.jpg]
---------------------------
Gunther Lichblight [Forsaken Rogue]
Lionell Worgbane [Human Paladin]
Abraham Dragonbeard [Dwarf Hunter]

Well I was referring to the normal dragon-mounts such as the Reins of the Bronze Drake, which is a normal-looking dragon and not the Reins of the Red Proto-drake model.
see below;
Spoiler:
[Image: 113430.jpg]

Idk how it got confused with Proto-drakes, I was meaning the regular drakes. =}
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Ay, which is what I posted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happily Ever After? (The Idea of Character Retirement) Kaghuros 0 701 07-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Prestige Q&A thread FlyingSquirrel 42 6,492 06-20-2011, 04:45 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Idea : Horses for all? Jaella 7 1,462 05-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  addrpitem (weapons) idea. Zoldam 4 1,078 05-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Zoldam
  What happened to that "Lawless City" idea? Jurkey 72 7,387 01-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Roxas65