The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for some Roleplay. :D
Hello everyone! Esth, here. :3

Anywho, I'm going to take some real initiative, this time, and ask for some potential RP right here! I'm going to list all of my characters, a brief idea of who they are and maybe a tad more!

Adalia Brighton - Human Bard, true Neutral. Adalia is, at her core, running away from something. She tries her best to enjoy every day as much as she can, but she's become something of a slave to alcohol in her attempts. She gets by, however, using her music and a literal TON of luck.

Esthrunil Suntreader - BElf Warlock, Neutral Evil. Esthrunil is a manipulative warlock with a taste for sadism and control. She's typically able to keep a sweet demeanor up for new acquaintances. She has some plans that she wants to work through.

Minnalla Grayhoof - Tauren Druid, Neutral. Minnalla is an aging Druid who, in part, is seeking out someone she can teach her ways and who can carry on her traditions. For the most part, she is a hermit, and rarely likes to near civilization, which may make it a tad difficult. She is an old woman set in her ways, so it might be fun to have a sort of traditional/modern kind of dynamic going.

Suura - Draenei Paladin, Lawful Good. Suura is a paladin who is seeking out a way to help combat the Legion, for her people first, and for everyone else second. A tad racist, she thoroughly dislikes Orcs and Blood Elves, though she is willing to put up with them if the need comes, and she absolutely despises Undead of any kind.

Catherine Eldridge - Human Warrior, Neutral Good. Catherine is a wandering scholar who was taught how to fight by her family, at a relatively young age. She is well-read, and intends to keep it that way. She has some interesting thoughts on the world and knowledge, in general.

Komi Stoneskin - Orc Warrior, Lawful Neutral. Komi is a soldier fighting for the Horde. She is devoted and loyal to the Horde, and is incredibly eager to show her worth. In her spare time, she carves wood.

Alida Fairweather - Human Tailor, Neutral. Alida is a Kul Tiran nationalist and former soldier. After coming to Azeroth from her homeland, she kept all of her traditions and still imports some cloths and leathers from her fair homeland, to turn into clothing and armor for the people she now finds herself surrounded by.

Eianna Dawnwatcher - Blood Elf Mage, Lawful Neutral. Eianna is a mage who took the time to continue training her body, as well as her mind. As such, both sides are at a fairly normal point. She is an acrobat, and uses this to her advantage - she specializes in fire and has taken up Arcane mostly to use Mana gems to fuel her spells.

Desdemona Dael - Forsaken Mage, on the very brink between neutral and evil, as well as neutral and lawful. Desdemona is an interesting card. She is a mage, specialized in Frost with some smattering in Arcane. This Forsaken is fairly cryptic in her speech and seems to like to keep secrets. She does swear by Sylvanas, and appears completely candid in stating this.

Garna Silversledge - Dwarven Gunsmith (Hunter), Lawful Neutral. Garna is a fairly loud, boisterous woman who knows what she wants and will not hesitate to take it. Her job, which is making and altering guns and ammo, has taken her to many places around the world. She does not discriminate in her dealings, and has been known to give ammo to the Alliance war effort, then turn around and sell ammo in Booty Bay at a higher price. "Y'gotta do what y'gotta do, righ'?"

That's them! I know... I got a lot of them in the time I was away... :P Also keep in mind that they're still a tad work-in-progress, so I might change a bit of their info as I go.

Love ya's,
Esth. <3
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Any human and dwarf is welcome to hang out with Vandermar, he has a laid back attitude, likes a joke, some elf-teasing and a drink and above all adventure.
...I was planning on someone teaching one of my Tauren druidism.
Either of your Blood Elves could be-friend Melissa, or your name-sake could control her into doing her will in some form or fashion.
Any of your Alliances is welcome to a trip in Ironforge to meet up with Frimilbim or Grodo. Haven't played these guys for a while now. :)
I'll keep this in mind, all of you! ^^ I'll get in contact with you, next chance I get.

Looking forward to it! :3
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
McKnighter Wrote:Either of your Blood Elves could be-friend Melissa, or your name-sake could control her into doing her will in some form or fashion.

No. Bending Melissa to their own will is Aulten's project.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
muhaha8 Wrote:
McKnighter Wrote:Either of your Blood Elves could be-friend Melissa, or your name-sake could control her into doing her will in some form or fashion.

No. Bending Melissa to their own will is Aulten's project.

Too bad the old cripple can't go to Silvermoon.

Noob.
He will get Melissa, some way or another. Coax her out with a cookie, mayhaps.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I do have a Dwarf character, Torsten, that I've been looking for some good RP for. If you're willing to RP with me, just send me a message :). I can RP with... pretty much all of the characters you've listed here.
"Sometimes, I dream about cheese..."
[Image: brandnewequipment.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Argent Dawn
(Actually Norwegian, not Swedish)
Chapien Wrote:I do have a Dwarf character, Torsten, that I've been looking for some good RP for. If you're willing to RP with me, just send me a message :). I can RP with... pretty much all of the characters you've listed here.

*Looks at character name before looking at avatar.* Why do I get the strange feeling that you're Swedish?

Anyways, Avitz, you know I'm always around, although I don't blame you if you widen your horizons a bit. but you know, just gimme a call whenever.

EDIT: Wrong thread, I know. Leaving post for comedic value. So you all can laugh at me.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas65 Wrote:
Chapien Wrote:I do have a Dwarf character, Torsten, that I've been looking for some good RP for. If you're willing to RP with me, just send me a message :). I can RP with... pretty much all of the characters you've listed here.

*Looks at character name before looking at avatar.* Why do I get the strange feeling that you're Swedish?

Anyways, Avitz, you know I'm always around, although I don't blame you if you widen your horizons a bit. but you know, just gimme a call whenever.

Wrong thread, love. xD

Anyway!

It looks like Suura would fit in nicely in Avitz's new Draenei guild!
/facedesk. FML.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prodigal wiki-guru looking to ease back into roleplay Piroska 9 1,636 01-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Slavery Roleplay Rosencrat 18 2,780 07-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Looking for Roleplay Dilly 12 2,342 02-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Looking for Southern EK Roleplay Vrahn 2 813 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sersay