The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Slavery Roleplay
No, this is not a 'debate' thread about it. It's a request to see if anyone is interested in participating in it.

To stir up some animosity and conflict in the vacuum, I wanted to initiate some villainy alongside some character interaction. And what better way to do that then having one of my characters kidnap your characters and sell them in Goblin Port towns to other players?

Slavery role-play provides two valuable services to the out-of-character community. It allows players (Who are the slaves) to role-play on a semi-regular and semi-long term basis with other players, often players at random, that you would not otherwise involve yourself with. That, and it gives you an opportunity to recycle or re-purpose otherwise stale characters with the adversity of being bound in chains.

If you are interested, let me know. I'll probably be doing this on a case-by-case basis, with each character individually kidnapped and then sold in a quick slap-dash auction.

Drop me a PM or a message over skype (Rosencrat) and we can set something up.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
This sounds.... Unique. I was planning on making a guild in the future (pending GM approval of it) that's a blackmarket/mob. Except that would be slightly different. I'd have to think about which toon I have that would be useful for this sorta thing.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
Posting my support of this idea, is a good idea. Will probably be able to supply a character for it!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
(07-26-2013, 09:42 PM)Demigod204 Wrote: This sounds.... Unique. I was planning on making a guild in the future (pending GM approval of it) that's a blackmarket/mob. Except that would be slightly different. I'd have to think about which toon I have that would be useful for this sorta thing.

I welcome people on both sides of this, both as slavers and buyers!

The idea is that I want to get character development for one of my characters, and in the process provide development for others.
Just some input. Might want to consider having people give you OOC preferences and then post that for people to OOCly digest about the character. After all, one person might just want to play a forced-servant while the other wants to play 'how will I torture you within an inch of your life every day'.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(07-26-2013, 10:23 PM)Xigo Wrote: Just some input. Might want to consider having people give you OOC preferences and then post that for people to OOCly digest about the character. After all, one person might just want to play a forced-servant while the other wants to play 'how will I torture you within an inch of your life every day'.

This, really. I actually wouldn't be opposed to this kind of RP, but 1. I don't really have a character for it, and 2. I'd really only be comfortable doing this kind of thing with a player I trusted, really, or at least was up-front about what he expected and I was okay with it.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
(07-26-2013, 10:23 PM)Xigo Wrote: Just some input. Might want to consider having people give you OOC preferences and then post that for people to OOCly digest about the character. After all, one person might just want to play a forced-servant while the other wants to play 'how will I torture you within an inch of your life every day'.

I agree completely, don't worry. I've had too many experiences with 'torture happy' players to want to force people into that situation.

I've held Slave Auctions plenty of times before (On Asholme and in Booty Bay, over ten now, I imagine) and before each one I speak with each 'slave' OOCly to ask them what they want and to whisper me OOCly if they want to be sold to a certain player/are not comfortable playing with certain people who are bidding on their characters.
What I really want to see is a draenei being sold to a particularly out-of-touch and/or dumb Warlock who mistakes them for an eredar.
Drena will launch a corporate takeover of your business. (I should get more on CotH in the coming days, though the internet where I am is flimsy at best, so I'd like some atypical stuff going on :P)

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

(07-27-2013, 03:34 AM)Holynexus Wrote: Drena will launch a corporate takeover of your business. (I should get more on CotH in the coming days, though the internet where I am is flimsy at best, so I'd like some atypical stuff going on :P)

You're going to try to take over a one-woman business run by a psychopath!

Good luck!
I saw the thread title...

... is it bad I was expecting this?

[Image: tumblr_lyr8kbXSgI1qlnls7o1_250.jpg]

EDIT: On an on-topic note. I think it'd be funny if Vetia sold Bella into slavery.
We'll be moving ahead and doing the enslaving role-play this week.

If you're still interested in having one of your characters captured, grab me and let me know!
Crap why didn't I see this earlier, I'm interested.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
(07-29-2013, 05:52 AM)Noble Wrote: Crap why didn't I see this earlier, I'm interested.

You of all people, Noble.
(07-29-2013, 06:18 AM)Nymus Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 05:52 AM)Noble Wrote: Crap why didn't I see this earlier, I'm interested.

You of all people, Noble.

Wait, this is a surprise?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prodigal wiki-guru looking to ease back into roleplay Piroska 9 1,636 01-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Looking for Roleplay Dilly 12 2,342 02-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Looking for Southern EK Roleplay Vrahn 2 813 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sersay
  Looking for some Roleplay. :D Esthrunil 12 1,685 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Roxas65