The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for Roleplay
Yes.

I... rarely RP. I have no one to roleplay with. Normally, this would not be a problem because something's always happening somewhere, but I am a bit tired of this... casual RP that essentially leads nowhere. And that is something I really want to change! I have plenty of time and probably more characters than I really need. The only real issue that may pop up is my rather... odd timezone (GMT+2), but things can be arranged. What I'm looking for is, well, something more serious and interesting than the usual tavern RP chitchat, be it an interesting adventure, a complicated political storyline, or a long-lasting friendship/romance/rivalry; friends, enemies, romantic interests, or pet monkeys. If you see someone you'd like for a guild, that's fine too. Only family members might be a bit hard to do, I think; most of my characters have fairly defined histories, so cramming in something as important as a sibling is something I... might not be willing to do. However, I do have a few characters whose background isn't fully developed yet, so relatives might be possible.

... I can't write stuff like this very well, so bear with me!

----

Aidas
A freaky little ball of eccentricity, Aidas is perhaps the most tragic and comical character I've ever created. He's as dead as a Forsaken Warlock can be, and while he may seem a bit pompous and silly at first glance, those who get to know him will find a pitiful man clinging to a past long gone. Aidas spends most of his time digging holes in cemeteries in Lordaeron, but it is not too uncommon to see him a bit further south.

Angus
(Profile)
The first character I ever made on this server. A serene and kind old (Night) Elf, it would appear, but there's always some kind of twist to what he does - or used to be, until things went downhill and those weird things known as depression and apathy came knocking loudly on the door. One can usually find this Druid in Nighthaven, being secluded and asocial. It might be a bit hard to make real contact with him, but by no means impossible.

... And don't ask about the name. The story is long and embarassing.

Enedriel
Blood Elf Paladin. Stubborn and patriotic, the man hopes to see his land restored to its former glory, and tries to work toward that goal - he spends his days fighting alongside the Blood Knights and alone, having sworn to serve his people as a volunteer protector of Silvermoon and Quel'thalas. Family would be possible.

Krinag
Orc Shaman. A Whiteclaw by birth, his loyalty is to the Frostwolves now. More TBA later.

Mayla
Mayla is my Tauren Druid. She currently lives in self-imposed exile, in the Plaguelands, where she spends most of her time fighting the neutralised remnants of the Undead and trying to heal the corrupted land. Mayla considers herself unworthy of being called a Shu'halo, or even returning to Mulgore for anything more than a short visit. Mayla is an exceptionally moral person, which is where this resentment of herself comes from - the blood of people has dirtied her hands and she has done things she sees as atrocious crimes against the world and against the spirits. Family would be possible!

Pentharil
Brother of Enedriel. Still a child in others' eyes, this Blood Elf Hunterl is trying to find his own place in the world as a Farstrider, as well as cope with the recent changes in the Sin'dorei lifestyle. However, as concerned with the safety of Quel'thalas as he is, the man is not about to lose sleep over it - he has plenty of time for things like personal life, and is always looking for new friends. It is very rarely that he can be seen in a bar, though - the Elf tends to steer clear of cities and favour the peace of the forest, citing 'needless, annoying ruckus and gaudery' as the reason behind this. Family would be possible.

Qulandrus
This truly ancient Night Elf's father was a rough, lowly fisherman and it shows - he was raised away from the sparkling prestige of the old cities as well as other civilisation, and lacks the sophistication and social propriety that come with such things. Soon after the Great Sundering, Qulandrus chose to delve into the arts of the Aquatic Druids - to this day the Elf favours the seas over the forests; his powers are much more closely tied to the watery realms of nature. Family would be possible.

Samin
(Profile)
Far too proud but not exactly haughty, Samin is a Blood Elf Mage of noble birth. She is a Lady in appearance only, however - that is a title she never cared much for, and she doesn't bother taking it to anything beyond a weak public image. Even that is bound to go down the well when the woman throws herself into the pits of fury and lets her tongue - the ill-mannered tongue of a rough farmwoman - do the upbraiding. This temper comes from the distaff side of her family, and so does her rather odd and extreme version of feminism, if it can be called that - it all boils down to the Solargazes' amusingly bad luck with men, but that's not what they believe. With her grandmother dead, these shared convictions are the bulk of Samin's ties to House Solargaze, however - the Elf currently works for the Kirin Tor in Dalaran, sparing thought for Silvermoon only once in a while. Family would be possible.

Victor
Once the heir to a Lordaeronan baron's seat, this Human Warlock lost his family, home, and riches when the Scourge came; he meandered away from the bright path of the Light soon after. He resides in Stormwind now, trying to fight his way back into power. More TBA later.

----

Interested? Great! Feel free to post in this thread, send me a PM, or contact me via Skype (I'm wailingwillows).

... I like colours.
I'd be interested in some RP, mostly concerning Angus and Banil'aar. I held an event just yesterday on Nadir, and it's gotten me to come out of my shell a bit on the man. I'd be open to any sort of RP, but keep in mind that he's a Nexus-Trader, and ex-Raider. He's not one to fight, but if he has to, he's a rogue. Enchanted wrappings for semi-invisibility, daggers, all that sorta thing.

What I'd be extremely interested in however, is my character Ashteran meeting Dilly IC. He was corrupted by the Nightmare some months ago (I want to say about six...) because I wasn't comfortable with playing any magic characters, much less a druid. I've grown RP-wise however in that time, and I'm ready to take on the challenge that comes with the unfamiliar. I've been planning to have Scout's Priestess of the Moon attempt to cleanse him in a Moonwell, but I haven't found the drive. He'd likely be a bit rusty, and might need a druidic companion. Not a teacher persé, but a friend to help get him going again. Lend a helping hand from time to time, in the midst of friendly conversations and activities. Since losing his powers, he's become a bit less complacent than the average druid, with a more go-get-em straight forwrd attitude which I intend to keep in place, so it might be interesting to see how the two interact.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
It's strange...I don't think I've ever actually RPed with you, Dilly.

(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Nemus
Human Paladin. A very kind and shy individual, he spends his days preaching in Stormwind and trying to rid Northrend of Undead and other evils. He has been significantly scarred by the kidnapping and the events that followed - more and more often he can be found just sitting, staring at nothing and muttering to himself; while he is far from insanity, the tragic happenings have planted small seeds of doubt, worry and a strange kind of apathy inside him.
There is not very much to say about him - Nemus is my least developed character and that is the main reason why I want to RP him so much. Family would be possible!

Perhaps Nemus could wind up being a distant relative of Gunnar's? Gunnar is fairly ignorant of his family history outside of the fact that his mother left him in the care of the church, and he has a cousin in the League of Arathor.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I have a lot of characters, many of which could potentially RP with yours.

Hit me up on CotH sometime. If you want.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Banil'qaar
Banil's my custom model character, an Ethereal Sorcerer, or Spellbinder as he likes to call himself. While he is fairly cold, distant and detached most of the time - which is not odd at all, him being what he is - he can get warmed up to people if he deems them intriguing and worthy of his attention, though it is not very likely. He never stays in one place for too long and travels almost constantly, whether in Eastern Kingdoms or Outland, searching for powerful magical relics - Banil has made it one of his primary missions to find as many of these objects as he can and take them away from "fleshbound", as he likes to call them. He has spent many years in the Twisting Nether and seen the workings of Arcane from inside; he firmly believes that they cannot be trusted with powerful magic. Romantic interest impossible. Family impossible.

He can always drop by the Netherstorm tower to visit a bored Reigen. Though, fair warning, she'd be full of many questions about him and his people and drill him for answers for hours. As for outside the Netherstorm, she tends to follow [See: Stalk] people if they interest her, so she could travel around with him a bit.
Ooh! I didn't expect so many replies!

@Beltharean: Yes.

@Grakor: You are right!

And that can be arranged, I think. We should talk about this in-game!

@Xigo: I will. :>

@Reigen: It shall happen.
I am interested in roleplaying with Angus as Theiba, or perhaps another Night elf of mine.
I've read his profile on a whim some time ago, and have been following When the Sky Turns Green - albeit loosely.
He seems developed, has a great deal of depth, and I'm fond of your writing style.

My timezone is GMT+0, so it's not too much of a difference.
(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Angus
The first character I ever made on this server.. A serene and kind old (Night) Elf, it would appear, but there's always some kind of twist to what he does - or used to be, until things went downhill and those weird things known as depression and apathy came knocking loudly on the door. One can usually find this Druid in Nighthaven, being secluded and antisocial. It might be a bit hard to make real contact with him, but by no means impossible. Romantic interest unlikely... for the time being. Family impossible.

Mayla
Mayla is my Tauren Druid. She currently lives in self-imposed exile, in the Plaguelands, where she spends most of her time fighting the neutralised remnants of the Undead and trying to heal the corrupted land. Mayla considers herself unworthy of being called a Shu'halo, or even returning to Mulgore for anything more than a short visit. Mayla is an exceptionally moral person, which is where this resentment of herself comes from - the blood of people has dirtied her hands and she has done things she sees as atrocious crimes against the world and against the spirits. Family would be possible!
Blackbrute, my grimtotem tauren druid!
I'd love RPing with you again on him and if you don't mind being born grimtotem the two shu'halo can be related.

(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Banil'qaar
Banil's my custom model character, an Ethereal Sorcerer, or Spellbinder as he likes to call himself. While he is fairly cold, distant and detached most of the time - which is not odd at all, him being what he is - he can get warmed up to people if he deems them intriguing and worthy of his attention, though it is not very likely. He never stays in one place for too long and travels almost constantly, whether in Eastern Kingdoms or Outland, searching for powerful magical relics - Banil has made it one of his primary missions to find as many of these objects as he can and take them away from "fleshbound", as he likes to call them. He has spent many years in the Twisting Nether and seen the workings of Arcane from inside; he firmly believes that they cannot be trusted with powerful magic. Romantic interest impossible. Family impossible.
It'd be great to have an ethereal to roleplay against when the Draenic Pilgrimage reaches Netherstorm or possibly earlier on. He could even be part of the Scryer vs. Aldor plot that has been brewing a while.

(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Blaiduem
Blaiduem grew up in a strange family of strange Draenei, surrounded by mystical traditions and century-old rules. She herself may seem a strange Draenei to some - she tries to shy away from use of advanced technology in her day-to-day life, to keep to the old ways of her family. She currently lives in Terokkar forest with her brother, weaving clothes and occasionally travelling to Shattrath or Telaar to give away what she has made. However, she has begun to think about a visit to Azeroth and, more specifically, Dalaran, where she hopes to get acquainted with the world's progression in mastering magic, teach and perhaps even learn a thing or two. Family impossible.
I'm always to have more draenei join the Pilgrimage.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
@Delta: Thank you for the kind words! That can be arranged.

@Bovel: I'm not too sure if I want Mayla to be a Grimtotem, but other than that... Looking forward to RPing with you again!
Considering that I am very much lacking RP too, I could RP with Angus on my night elven druid, Lentoran. I think you met me there once.
I don't know you.

I'd like to change that, though. That is why I'm raising this thread from the deeps with an updated character list and two more specific RP requests.

:3

Spoiler:
I know I didn't keep most of my promises last year, but something came up and my free time went down. Sorry! I'll try to do better!
(07-13-2011, 09:45 AM)Dilly Wrote: Aidas
A freaky little ball of eccentricity, Aidas is perhaps the most tragic and comical character I've ever created. He's as dead as a Forsaken Warlock can be, and while he may seem a bit pompous and silly at first glance, those who get to know him will find a pitiful man clinging to a past long gone. Aidas spends most of his time digging holes in cemeteries in Lordaeron, but it is not too uncommon to see him a bit further south.
Flora could use some friends from her time being involved with the Forsaken, and from what I get from Aidas is that he'd likely have found Flora very fun to tease and joke with.

If you get on in your afternoon or early evening, it'd prolly align with my own RP times.
Also, I've been trying to get Flora a penpal, if that's potentially interesting.
... Bump.

Still looking for RP!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prodigal wiki-guru looking to ease back into roleplay Piroska 9 1,636 01-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Slavery Roleplay Rosencrat 18 2,780 07-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Looking for Southern EK Roleplay Vrahn 2 813 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sersay
  Looking for some Roleplay. :D Esthrunil 12 1,685 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Roxas65