The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for Southern EK Roleplay
Hey guys, I'm planning to start some stuff up in the south but in the mean time I thought it would be cool if I just asked around and checked if anyone would be interested in doing some RP around the Duskwood area.

I have a few characters but the most likely candidate for RP would be Martin, a sort of grim mercenary fellow who has been involved in both good and bad stuff in the past. It would probably be best if you're one of the core alliance races (humans, gnomes, dwarves) and probably evil will have a better experience than good characters.

Anyway, if we get some stuff going your character may get deeper into some pretty interesting things so keep on your toes, hehe.

If you're interested all you have to do is log in and send a whisper to Cedric or Martin, otherwise feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat.

Thanks guys. ;)
[Image: Signature.png]
Mee.

And apparently that message was too short. Here's a lot of filler!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have a human who so would.

Edit: *Derp* Forget the orc.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prodigal wiki-guru looking to ease back into roleplay Piroska 9 1,636 01-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Slavery Roleplay Rosencrat 18 2,780 07-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Looking for Roleplay Dilly 12 2,342 02-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Looking for some Roleplay. :D Esthrunil 12 1,685 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Roxas65