The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

-Positive Roleplaying Experiences-
Have you ever had a good roleplay with someone and you feel the need to tell them? Maybe you were part of a great event and would like to share your feelings? This is the thread for that. Sometimes, positive encouragement or recognition can bring up a person's morale, and that is really what I want to accomplish. Too many times I have seen great roleplayers feel they are doing something wrong and I want people to know they are doing something right!

Here, I will start us off.

1. Grakor and Rigley's arena event-

I was asked to play the beasts for the tournament with in Azshara Crater, something I haven't done for quite a while. I must say, the group of people who joined in on the festivities were fun both OOCly and ICly. I want to say a big..

[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]THANK YOU[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]

..to the people who put on and participated with me.

2. The Sillymoon Crew-

You lot know who you are. We solve mysteries, ride in an awesome van and walk around with a rad dog named Scoobydo-..Wait, no...Let me try again. We solve mysteries, walk around in fashion forward outfits and have a cool, crazy side-kick named Kelar. They also know how to party and are open to having a good time, no matter how much IC shame our characters will face the next sober day. To you guys, I want to say..

[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]THANK YOU[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]

...You guys make my evening roleplays enjoyable and fun!

Anyways.

You get how the thread goes. Do not post anything negative or I will tickle you into submission. : o

[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I must thank the Sillymoon crew, too. A bunch of downright awesome people with awesome characters that I always have awesome fun with! You guys make it worth staying up until the sun rises!

As for another, I do choose to thank Beala for all the awesome RP's I had with both our characters!
Along with Saiyuu for the exact same reason!
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Pretty much all my RP experiences have been great ones so far. Specifically, I really enjoyed screwing around with Valon/Matthew/Saronsen as Cristovao :D
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Many of my experiences are positive :). I was actually surprised at how well many of my RPs went. Funny thing, though: most of my positive experiences are when bad things happen to my characters XD.

Thanks for the RP!!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]THANK YOU-[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]
To all those that have come to any of my spontaneous events. Without you, literally, none of this would have happened.

[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]THANK YOU-[Image: psg_stocking_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d3aa8lr.gif]
To Reese77 for always being that adorable nub brother cat, and many other of my RP plots!
Placeholder for when/if I actually write down a proper thank you for -everyone- I have to thank for good RP.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I'd have some pretty awesome roleplay experiences. I had one roleplay with a guy who isn't here anymore, roleplayed for 7 hours at that. Ha.. And he still didn't want to leave. What a champ.
I also had a great roleplay with some other people too.. But I just can't remember their names. I and my forsaken memory.
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
I've had two RPs with Ralerian now, and both of them have been great. :D
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Posting positive experiences is a great idea.

I'd like to thank anyone who has participated in my detective cases or come up with ones of their own, and extra special thanks to the Sillymoon regulars mentioned for a good mix of hilarity, character development, and interesting plots.
Oki! I would like to thank Uguu for RPing with me for about 8-10 hours for three days in a row in Dalaran. Had lots of fun and hope it continues!
1. Special thanks to SerbiaMaNiAc and Adam255 for the events in Ice Crown. Sorry we never got to finish it : / But hey. That'll just incourage us to do another event, right?

2. Pat on the back to Elyysia for running the demon event in Raven Hill, you've been on the server less then a month and you already made an awesome event. I'm glad your part of the server :3 And also a special thanks to Nixxi for makeing the event possible.

3. Peace out to all my friends in Tri Written and Vagabonds for the countless RP I've done with you guys.

4. And thank you in advance to who ever plays Matthew if you take the part of Greg for Kazu's story.

5. I even thank all ya'll for the small tavern talk in Epsilons bar.

I'm sure there are more people I need to thank... Eh... Spoiler for size...

Spoiler:
Special thanks to Kavok, Alcon, Cloria, Zalleyy, Deltris, Septimus, Micheru, Raz, Epsilon, Erila, Kori, Zernor, Alexis, Jarvis (BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW UP MORE MAN!!!), Bigges (my NPC Rat), Ralerian, Kalisha, Vyndus, Oh and there was this girl I RPed with when I first joined the server on Krel... some girl who Kavok kidnaped for some reason... I forgot her name... but thanks... <3
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney

To anyone and everyone who has taken part in my random and sometimes stupid events. I appreciate you dealing with me and all my awful comments. :3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
The event Kaz took part in last night was not only fun, but eventful. I must say, how long Kaz lasted started getting a little ridiculous, but there is a reason he's a Gladiator after all! Even without roll bonuses, teh rohl gawds still favor him. >:)
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Gotta show love to everyone in the Vagabonds. I wasn't sure how much fun I'd have here when I first arrived, but you've all made it amazing. Elyssa for dragging me here, Ralerian for all of the awesome RP we've had. Ida and Zalleyy for the random roleplay and shopping trip to Dalaran.
Rosencrat for bringing us together with a greater purpose. :p
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster
Thank you to Rosencrat for being one of the only people to consistently Rp with me. At all.

._.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Positive RP Experiences Cressy 33 6,898 01-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Traid
  Need help roleplaying a shadow priest Daggermouth 6 3,593 10-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Cressy Blog: Positive RP Experiences Cressy 21 4,037 09-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  The Percentile-Dice Roleplaying System and You Kaghuros 2 889 07-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Ahn'Qiraj Roleplaying? Maelstrom 4 1,136 10-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub