The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there, let me introduce myself...
Greetings,
Now, here goes...

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I started playing WoW roughly four years ago. I was a rather slow leveler since I usually got lost looking at the world, trying to discover hidden areas and such. Additionally I read quest texts thoroughly to immerse myself in the game. I discovered role-play a year ago, and haven't stopped since then. For me, it adds an entirely new layer of immersion to the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am Hungarian. However I received most of my education in English, so I would call English my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A few friends of mine began playing. I decided to give the game a try and ended up playing for a longer time than they did.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

There are very few RP servers out there. CotH is the first I came across, and to be honest, it seems to be the most promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

When it come to RP I'm an all-rounder. I enjoy being in the thick of battle, but I also enjoy a social evening at a bar table. Additionally I enjoy building relationships in RP and getting to be known by others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I've always been interested in the complex lore of the Night Elves. My first RP character was in fact a Kaldorei sentinel. Later on I created a Paladin, which since then has become one of my favorite classes. The other being the mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have high hopes for this server. The rules seem to be very strict to ensure quality role-play. I think this is one of the critical things that Blizzard looks past on retail WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

"Be respectful." A simple and clear rule that is standard on a quality role-play server. Without this it is hard to keep the server in harmony and maintain its quality.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Here's a diary entry from the previously mentioned Paladin

Disturbing the peace.

'It was a peaceful day, I arrived after prayers hoping for a breath of fresh air... Not so much.Two Elves were fighting for reasons I did not know. Naturally I tried to stop them, but to no avail. Not only that but some Gnome was also pestering others who craved tranquility. One suggested to go warn the Watch. So I did. I arrived at the scene without much change. Corporal Ulfarson was one of the watchmen among us. He tried to qwell the fighting elves with tranquilizer darts while I dealt with the Gnome.

The battle slowly died down, What were we left with? Two unconscious female elves and a lot of questions. It wasn't long before the Corporal had the Gray Medic Alliance come in. Boy it was great to work with them again... last time it was at the uprising at the keep. Soon Doctor T stepped in. Others like Seargent Jessly Brown also came into action until finally giving information to the lance constable'

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not much, I hope to be able to play with you soon!
Hello there alfredwiggleby, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Hello there!
So, it's not just me who wastes time wandering around the world.
(I am still finding things I've never seen before, even now.)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow me to introduce myself! Overseer Krotok 5 1,335 06-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Allow myself to introduce... myself Ariadne 3 1,116 09-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Ariadne
  Allow me to introduce myself... :3 sageforfail 3 848 01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Allow me to introduce myself Mathghamhain 1 653 01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  I'd like to introduce you to Shaylaru Shaylaru 0 685 11-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Shaylaru