The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Allow me to introduce myself!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Annoisin1313 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello all, I'm Luke and I've been around the RP block a few times now. This would be... probably my 6-7th time on a private server over the course of years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in America but I'm of English and Mongolian descent. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft when I was very young, developing a love for it as I grew older and eventually coming across WoW in 2004.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Searching for a new server brought me here, the name appealed to me and I decided to see what this was all about. I don't know much honestly, but I'm always willing to learn. ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mainly ones of the dark, gritty, and hardcore variety. Lulsy to some, brilliantly fun to others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I mainly roll for Humans or things of the Undead variety. As for a class, I'm a die-hard Death Knight enthusiast so to speak; I've been RPing them for some time.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To meet like-minded people and have some fun. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity. I've seen far too many people backstabbing each other due to some petty difference or misunderstanding. Drama isn't something I like to dip my toes into, nor will you catch me condoning the aforementioned.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The seasons come and go with warmth or icy cold, sometimes even biting at the flesh of men huddled in the corners of villages whom own nothing. Just like each season, they either come with bountiful riches to harvest or bring droughts that wash away all hope to become prosperous.

And so it would seem that a rainy night would wash the away the stains of liter dropped by commoners, or even the blood of some innocent somewhere. Water and substance mingle and become a translucent mess that sloshes over the cobblestone leading to a nearby tavern. Travelers from afar tread through the storm, in hopes of finding a warm place to rest and have their fill of mead or even perhaps a bite to eat.

A heavily cloaked man enters with features concealed by the thick, damp fur of his covering. His eyes scan the room as he stands there in an ominous fashion, a darkness seems to radiate from his very being as the other patrons turn and stare back with an uneasy feeling in their guts.

This wasn't an ordinary man, something foul loomed over his presence...

"Sir, you're welcome to sit down and order a drink or even a room if you'd like!"

The bartender spoke nervously, a wave of discomfort washing over him as the cloaked man turned towards his direction with a momentary silence before speaking.

"I do not have any interest in your offerings... but perhaps you can be of service in another manner."

"Excuse me-"

Suddenly darkness consumed the tavern. The darkened cloak of the figure burst outward and all light ceased to flicker, every candle dying with the unholy breeze. A foul stench of death smacked the patrons and the bartender in the face, sending a chill down their spines.

The following moments consisted of the grizzly murder of all the tavern's inhabitants. Their bodies were later found horribly disfigured and maimed beyond recognition from what appeared to be blade marks. Their eyes were a milky grey, almost as if the life had been stolen from their bodies.

Another night approaches, and there is no rain to wash away the sins of intentions most bizarre. The cloaked man wanders even still, moving on to the next barrel of victims.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Annoisin1313 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Annoisin1313! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I think Krotok got a bit too excited. o.O Posted twice. Huh. (Also, yay, grimdark!)

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
What happened up top?
Not sure. The bot bugged out, I think. Krotok developed psychic powers, I guess.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow myself to introduce... myself Ariadne 3 1,116 09-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Ariadne
  Allow me to introduce myself... :3 sageforfail 3 848 01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Allow me to introduce myself Mathghamhain 1 653 01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Hello there, let me introduce myself... alfredwiggleby 1 778 07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Delta
  I'd like to introduce you to Shaylaru Shaylaru 0 685 11-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Shaylaru