The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Allow me to introduce myself
[b]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been playing RPGs my entire life, from the early Ultimas and Savage Empire to pen and paper games with my cousins, right up to WoW. I really loved the creative story telling aspect of the table top games like AD&D and Rifts.

[b]What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Canada (the East Coast) English is my mother tongue, but I understand a few basic words in French.

[b]How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first played WoW at my cousin's house out west back in the early days, and loved it. I started playing myself a few years back with some friends from work, and have been playing on and off ever since.

[b]What made you seek our server over others?:

Basically I'm sick of playing RPGs with very little RP.

[b]What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:

I genuinely like creating a character with values, motivations and flaws, and then playing the role I've created.

[b]What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

-Dwarf Warrior seems the most natural blacksmith. Love creating awesome weapons and armor for others.
-Human Paladin following in the steps of Uther Lightbringer. I want to lead a crusade into Lordaeron!
-And I've always like the savage Trolls. Hunter, Shaman or Warrior, they're all cool.

[b]What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to find a role-playing community where I can enjoy some unique adventures with dedicated role-players.

[b]Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I am very much in agreement with what Grakor says about creating characters that "fit" within the established lore, and aren't
basically Gods.

[b]Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I've recently began working on a comic series, very loosely based on the events of WW2 but set in the fantasy genre, I know, not exactly the most original concept, but I think it presents some interesting scenarios and concepts that haven't been explored much in a fantasy setting, such as flawed ideas of racial superiority, conflicting political ethos's, revolutionaries and the abuse of new found power, imperialistic ambitions and loyalties, appeasement etc. While I've always been interested in this chapter of history and in high-fantasy, it's more to keep my drawing skills sharp and to master the comic medium than anything else.

I've just started fleshing out possible story-lines and main characters for these so far. I will be happy to post when these make any kind of sense.

[b]Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Mathghamhain!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mathghamhain Wrote:I've just started fleshing out possible story-lines and main characters for these so far. I will be happy to post when these make any kind of sense.

Don't worry! Your story isn't necessary for approval. Edit it in later when you seek gruntship after a month. It seems like you have a good idea going.:)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allow me to introduce myself! Overseer Krotok 5 1,335 06-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Allow myself to introduce... myself Ariadne 3 1,116 09-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Ariadne
  Allow me to introduce myself... :3 sageforfail 3 848 01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Hello there, let me introduce myself... alfredwiggleby 1 778 07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Delta
  I'd like to introduce you to Shaylaru Shaylaru 0 685 11-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Shaylaru