The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for Master Priest
The story I have mapped out for my character Pures is that he was trained by the priests in Silvermoon, but instead of letting him practice the Light they forced him to read books all day every day, only letting him practice only the simplest spells of healing.

However, without him knowing, what they were teaching him was how to harness the energies of a Shadow Priest.

Essentially, I am looking for someone to RP a new master for him (he has left Silvermoon) who recognizes what his masters were training him to do and to help his shadow abilities develop, while turning him into a weapon they can use for their own personal gain.

So I'm looking for an evil priest would wants to help teach someone with great potential to be a Shadow weapon.
Ive got a character i made that can play the role of something like this. just a Shadow Priest that disguises himself as a holy priest in the cathedral in Stormwind.
I am actually really sure this guy doesn't even play anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old bones looking for a master to serve! Ruibarra 1 713 12-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  In need of succubus master Sorum 5 1,531 08-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  grumpy butt (asgrend) needs a master Alpharius 7 1,027 02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Alpharius
  Flora needs a Shadow Priest mentor Dae 10 1,889 09-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Scout