The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Auctioneer Cressy Information
Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I have been running IC auctions in order for some of the IC currency to be worth something. While I have the generic items that I tend to use, I'd like to know what other things that you would like to see?

Mind you, not every individual sale will be something amazing, and I typically only do one -awesome- item for people to bid on.

I've asked previous times for opinions and have received little in information. If people do not most, I'll pretty much stick to the weapons I have been using.

On another note, locations? I tend to stick to goblin areas, so if you know of a location you'd like for one to be...Please speak up! So far I have done Ratchet, Booty Bay and The Underbelly.

Oh! And before I leave...I have been trying to get people doing this, but I get little to no response.

Cressy will buy items from people. Fifty copper to one silver for 'meh' items, ten silver for normal, twenty for 'nice' and thirty for 'amazing' objects. Please speak to her IG if you have items you'd like to sell for auctions.

:3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Kapre has items he hopes to sell for The Love Exchange so they can build up on having their own headquarters, as well as for starting money for paychecks before they'll start charging clients for arranged dates (among other services). Right now, Kapre just has really fancy jewelry (pre-socketed). This was meant to be sold within the service, but so far there is no consistent flow of income so auctions would be his only option right now. I'm cool with just silver and copper, depending on the quality of the jewelry.

(10-24-2011, 02:34 PM)Cressy Wrote: Please speak to her IG if you have items you'd like to sell for auctions.

:3

You mean IC? :D;
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Well, in game...Or in character. Doesn't matter. :3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
So far the auctions I've seen were really interesting, but I was wondering if it wouldn't also be interesting to have some specific types of auctions. Like, an auction for weapons, armor, potions and whatnot. Cressy is selling a sword, so swordfighters might be interested in buying it, for example. Or a piece of armor. There are some IC characters that usually stick with the same thing because they don't obtain new parts by other means, so that could be an interesting part to add. ^^

As for places, maybe stick to the more "Lower" neutral areas, like Booty Bay, Ratchet, Gadgetzan. It's easier for some people to come up with excuses to have characters in that place than in a more important and distant area, like Dalaran.

Still, I've been enjoying the auctions so far, they've been interesting. That's only a suggestion so, keep up with what you think it's best. c:
I liked the randomness of the items. A locked box, ooo generic sword... keys to a brand-new choppa!

It reminds me of olde towne auctions. You go not thinking you'd really buy something, but then again... that looks shiny...
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cressy Blog: Positive RP Experiences Cressy 21 4,037 09-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Cressy likes feedback. Cressy 23 3,772 06-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cressy Ponders. Cressy 14 2,410 05-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Cressy's Corner: ihaefnotitle Cressy 0 608 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Centralizing Information Within an IC Group Cepht 5 1,173 11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Cepht