The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

City Guard outfits
I'm finally getting around to posting a news post re: guard outfits, whee!

Anyway, several weeks ago I finally made an outfit for each city guard uniform (save for one or two). These are statless, so therefore free. However, to acquire them, your character must be a guard in their profile, and said profile must already be approved. Just send in a ticket saying you'd like the outfit for whatever city guard - keep in mind, however, that you're expected to act as a typical guard of that city would. Please do not abuse it (basically, don't try and get armor just so you can be 'in disguise' as a guard, or something equally ridiculous).

That is all!
Kretol, what if we might want certain bit(s) of armour from certain guards.. like I would prefer Xerthach with the outfit of an Undercity guard, but would I be able to get that, while wearing my guild tabard over it so I have the guard outfit, but are still not a guard?
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer! A dwarf walks in and spots the brew, 38 bottles of beer on the wall! 38 bottles of beer on the wall...
In short, no. You get the guard armor if you are a guard. The end.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Out of curiosity, whats the plan for SMC guards?
"Alea Iacta Est"

Gregory James Jermyn - Apprentice mage, curious and friendly.
There is no plan currently.
I know you might shout at me.
I have an open ticket too before you say that.

But is there a chance i can get some SW armor?
Im a guard there, and i declared myself one before the armor was announced.

Thanks
Neil
AKA Eagle
But love to me is. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I think, to me, love is: incompleteness in absence.
:// I love her
This is not where you request it. The ticket is sufficient.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guard Policy Elaboration Kretol 1 1,292 09-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Asholme: New City of Evil Rosencrat 19 5,703 08-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Character Warning and Player Guard Policy Changes Grakor456 18 5,205 07-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter