The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kat's Introduction (Kai' Hazetotem story)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Bodescu. I am 19 years old and have been playing wow on and off for about 6 years now.
People describe me as a laid back, casual player who enjoys to chat and explore rather than do instances. I am more of a PVE type
than a PVP player, although I do enjoy a good duel or raid. I enjoy guild related activities and am a bit obsesed with my gear (XD)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Romania but I am currently studying in Odense, Denmark. My primary language is Romanian but
I have a CAE Certificate to attest my English skills, So I do not think that this will be a problem.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

About 6 years ago I was searching the internet for a game to play and stumbled upon an advertisment on youtube for Wow. Needless to
say that after the 3 hours of figuring out how to connect to a private server and 6 more hours of continously playing I was "hooked" .

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

For about 4 or so years I have spent a good amount of my time searching for the ultimate RP server, a strict, serious and mature server
that can feed my thrist of epicness. A few refferences from previous players I have met online that retired and a search on google was all I needed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy the laidback tavern kind the most, discussing about the world arround our characters, telling each ones stories and getting in depth for a true
RP experience and epic speeches (eg: A speech for morale before entering an instance with the group)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is the Tauren because of their history, their beliefs and connection to nature. They reflect my personality quite well, calm, meditative and powerfull.
Class wise I have played mostly throughout my existance as a Feral Druid, because they, in my opinion, are the most represantative of the tauren, the primordial connection between the Tauren and Nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:

As I explore the forum I can see that you guys take the RP part very seriously (which delights me!) so my expectations are that this server can maintain a high quality RP experience.
The bugs should not cause problems and the GM's should be serious with their jobs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Humility...Now thats something every RP-er should learn. Every character is central to their own stories, just like in real life, and not in the wow universe as a whole.
Many RP players on retail have not yet grasped this virtue and are ruining the whole game for claiming that they "are the chosen ones to defeat the lich king" or such.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I will tell you about my character then, Kai' Hazetotem :

Raised an orphan by a family of taurens, Kai comes from a tumultuous past:

In his youth he was known for starting trouble at every moment, looking for fights, brawls and such just for the fun of it. Being the only son of the Hazetotem clan he was allowed many.
His existence was nomadic, just as the rest of his kin, moving from one place to the other throughout their lives, seeking peace. But one day his father asked him to go to Thunderbluff to
seek an old friend and give him a carved totem, when asked why to travel that much just for a totem the father simply requested him to do so for the honour of the tribe.
And traveled he has, for 10 days, until he reached the old tauren. Upon giving him the totem the old tauren began to cry and said to him "if you go back they will kill you"...
Shocked, he asked what did the totem say....the truth never hurt him until then.
His whole tribe was slaughtered by a legion of the Lich Kings minions for opposing joining them.
His father was the only one to foretell the slaughter.

Four years have passed since his kin has passed away, four years in which Kai, the last of the Hazetotems, has chosen to rid chaos in his life and dedicate it to the cause of the cenarius.
Entering soon at the age of initiation, he prepares himself for the journey to follow... restoring the Earthmother, balancing chaos....and revenging his clan.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Despite the poor story written here I am an avid character profile maker (if thats what its called) :D .
I would like to ask if Bard Taurens are allowed on this server, I am asking because it's an unusual combination.

H'ow !
Howdy, acekat00o (or Bodescu!), I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! It's nice to see a tauren enthusiast!

acekat00o Wrote:I would like to ask if Bard Taurens are allowed on this server, I am asking because it's an unusual combination.

Depends on what you mean by bard! A storytelling or musician Tauren? Most certainly! But magical bards are not so easily done here -- they're roughly supported by the Priest OOC class (as they do have hymns and the like) and cannot be used via the Mage OOC class. However, you can make a private discussion post to discuss a magical Tauren bard with the GM team to determine if it's possible. :)

If you have not already, I suggest take a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Thank you for letting me in !

I was referring to a musician/ poet kind of bard so it's okay :D

See you in the game !
(09-25-2012, 07:12 AM)acekat00o Wrote: I was referring to a musician/ poet kind of bard so it's okay :D

See you in the game !

In that case, I very much look forward to seeing this poet Tauren in-game. :3
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction ( Story Added! ) Rumus 5 1,013 04-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction- Short story was supposed to be shorter. Tentoa 1 610 11-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction (with a not-as-short-as-originally-anticipated story) ogajoquedizai 2 722 11-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Last Post: ogajoquedizai
  A Breaking Story Andruin 2 787 07-31-2011, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  A common introduction (WITH a story). narrat0r 1 681 06-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Delta