The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So Blizz came up with this cool new faction!
Reap the Black Harvest, brothers.
Blizzard, stop stealing our stuff.

._.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Wow... Just... Wow...
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Hey if I was a Blizz Lorewriter, -I'd- steal the shizz out of CotHstuff.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Black Harvest™

Sounds legit.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
...Let's hope the folks who run the wiki are yanking our chains. If the Blizzard writers touch the Black Harvest? Yeah, I'm not gonna speak about what comes out of this kind of stuff.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
*Cough* You gotta remember, the Forsaken are theirs to begin with. Sure, it pisses me off that they took the name, but at the same time, the fact they took something from Coth is.. Exciting. To know that the Black Harvest shall become forever imprinted in public lore is amazing. The down side is, I don't think they'll give anyone here the credit for the idea. But then again, when have we ever been trying to make money?
Hire a lawyer.

In b4 said lawyer looks at you like this...

Spoiler:
[Image: images.jpg]

"Wait, no, tell me the part about how you wrote this for a private server that breaks their software ToS again."
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Submit a screenshot of Jared to that page.
Just saying, but despite what the initial post may have implied, I remain reasonably convinced that this is just an amusing coincidence. If it's not, I'm greatly flattered. If it is, I'm greatly amused. :P

The only real ramification of this is that we might now be contemplating a name change come Cataclysm.
The White Peacemaker?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
<Dark Crop>

:|
I smell a CoTHspiracy... Blizzard writers are running out of ideas so they've breeched CoTH and harvesting us for ideas.
SEEDS OF JUSTICE.

SEEDS OF EVIL.

SEEDS OF DARKNESS.

SEEDS OF MAN.

You know. Names like that. Something really old fashioned and sounding like it belongs in a 90s cartoon. NOUN of ADJECTIVE and all that jizz.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
<Harvest Hunnies>

Do it for Varjot.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inter-Faction Friendships Zaverick 45 5,927 09-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Anski
  Cross-Faction stuff dastmo 5 1,358 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Faction NPCs/Reputation garrett 5 1,105 09-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cross-faction roleplay Kretol 47 7,714 07-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Blaize