The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My application, Leonardinhoc.
Well, hello there Reader! First of all, I'd like to start off by telling you i'm a very cheerful person and like to see others around me happy. If the people around me are people who don't like being happy and cheerful, then I most likely will find some other place in the game to roleplay, because, you know, cheerful RP is always fun.

I am from Portugal, at the moment i'm living in Canada but I have very fluent english(Not to worry!).

I got into Warcraft because my parents used to play it, it seemed like a very cool game so... I played it! I've been playing WoW for a LOOOOONG time and RP seems to affect me the most, nothing else in WoW attracts me to it, other than a hint of PvP.

Roleplay preferences? Not really, anything works fine but if I had to say, RP that creates Tension is really good, it creates an emotional environment, for example: "The Militia commander in an encampment is going to be flogged because of hitting a Lieutenant of the forces, as he has a close relationship to the other Militiamen, they are very angered and talk inbetween themselves about the nonsense of being flogged and that he didn't deserve it, as it creates anger, sadness, grief, and others during it."(tHat is not an example of an actual RP, just an example of Tension-like-RP)

My favorite race is Human, as I never pick any of the others unless there is really no RP in humans, as warrior is my favorite choice because it has a variety of clothing type and weapon types to be worn.

My expectations to this server are huge because I used to play Prologue-WoW but all my guildmates say this server is a magnificent server, as I trust them because they are indeed my -friends- after all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity. There's usually so many immature players in WoW servers, I hope this server has a very mature community, as I am quite mature myself(How braggy! :))

Story:
"Charles is just hangin' around in the Redbank Encampment, his -home- when the Third Legion soldiers go to their camp, bringing orders forcefully from the Inquisition that they have a -magi book-, as those books are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, it is demanded that ALL the books and writing utensils are burnt down. As they burn it, Mattis, the Sergeant of the Militia, walks up to their Lieutenant, saying bad things to him and suddenly punches him right in the nose, breaking it. As the man holds onto his nose and backs off, he yells: "GUARDS! GET HIM!". As everyone else watches in awe as their Sergeant is being taken by the soldiers, they follow...
They soon find out their Sergeant is going to be...
FLOGGED! How brutal!
The crowd soon gathers around looking at this barbaric event, as he is being publicly flogged. Charles covers young Harad's eyes, as he is still a child and seeing his most close friend being flogged would not be a good experience at that age(17). Soon the Baron of Sentinel Hill shows up and counters this barbaric act, leaving Mattis to go back to the camp after 10 slashes from a whip. The nurse soon starts tending to Mattis's wounds, -but hey-, Sir Jeremy appears, he is a follower of the light... As he uses the light power slowly, Mattis starts to recover, as he is still really sore... He rests..."

Hope to see you all soon ingame! (P.S: My main's name is usually Beriah.)
[Image: SignBeriah_zps970a16f6.png]
One does not simply -kill-. One tries.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM