The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Application!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a player? I simply seek out as much entertainment as possible in whatever I play. Depth, immersion, engaging stories and role plays are divine when not smashing, cleaving and tearing away at random beasties and monstuhs.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: North America, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Only just recently, through the encouragement of two good friends.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: As with above, the -very- good and high regard mentions of the server eventually caused to go, 'Well why not' and tag along.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: As long as a good time is had by all; just about every form of roleplay! I see no reason to nitpick if it's giving me a chance to form up little scenarios, shenanigans or even a bit of chaos.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Haven't.., quite figured that out yet.

What are your expectations of this server?: I never come into a server with any pre-set expectations, as I feel it's abit unfair. I've no question about how the server is run, 'nor who it's run by. The fact that someone hosts such a server is enough to be appreciated.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Out of all of them..? Probably humility. I can't count the number of times I've seen arguments happen due to the desire of having the spotlight, as well as a potentially awesome RP falling into a hole because of said arguments; caused by said desire for spotlight.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): Nope! Though this may change down the line as I get more comfortable within(assuming) the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: A few loose strands of fiery, red hair are tucked back and behind an ear as the human woman lifts her mug, downing the foamy beverage in a few hearty swigs before setting it down with a light thump, a content sigh parting her lips soon after, "Hahhh.. ..Not watering it down for a change, tavern keeper..?" A hint of harmless joking in her tone; followed immediately by a smirk as she was given a slight, yet equally friendly glare from the keeper. Those piercing, yellow eyes lazily drift around the establishment before long, taking note of how few patrons there were present..

Then again, it was only the wee hours of the morning. Good, she thinks to herself. I can drink without worry of ale or mead splashing around.., or being knocked around in my seat by rabble-rousers.. Or so she'd hoped, anyways..

"You're in my seat, woman," The surly tone, along with undesirable emphasis placed upon the last word draws a discontent sigh from the red-head, her head lazily turning to the side to stare back at the nasty man; along with his two little toadies, "The sun has barely started to rise.., and you're trying to cause trouble already? Sit elsewhere," Her tone was still relatively pleasant.., despite the faint urge to just sock this man square in the mouth.

That very same urge quickly rising as a shove was made upon her back, making her already hunched over form jostle forward somewhat and almost face-first into her mug, "I said.., you're in MY seat. Move yer arse or else I'll --...," His sentence cuts short as the once seemingly, and deceptively small woman rises from her seat and turns to face him. She didn't look dainty and harmless anymore, now that she was standing at a full, staggering height of 7'3". "..Or else what? You'll make empty threats, toss rude slurs while your little buddies chuckle and say 'good one, boss'..?"

She simply tsks quietly after, shaking her head before reaching for her mug, taking it in hand --; and dumping the rest of its contents upon the mans head, the still ice-cold beverage likely snapping him to a full, shivering wake, "..Pull the stick from your ass and relax next time, 'lest you raise the ire of someone who won't tolerate your childishness..," She murmurs dryly while setting aside the mug, soon after making her way outside of the tavern, "Pleasant day to you, keeper," She calls back.

..It wasn't until she was at the forests mouth, ready to leave for elsewhere, did she look back.. Just in time to see the three men from before rushing after her -- and with their swords drawn, no less. Yet.., she continues her lazy pace further into the woods, rather than trying to run back towards the village in hopes of running into one of the guards. She just.., lures them further into the thick, lush canopy of trees, where the light shines only so dimly through the dense leaves above.

It wasn't long until she'd lost them, having made her way quickly up one of the trees. Leaning comfortably back against one of the trees and out of view, her head tilts to peek past her.., honestly unneeded cover, catching sight of the disgruntled trio as they plod along.. And just as she does so, one of them points in the direction of her shade-cloaked tree, "..Well.., can't say I wasn't hoping for this to happen..," She muses, hiding once more behind the tree..

As the men make a slow approach towards the tree.., they can just make out the faint, unsettling sound of bones cracking.., shifting and moving, flesh stretching taut for.., Gods know what. ..Then came the low, guttural.., and rather hellish sounding growl, sounding of a ravenous, maddened beast long starved. And yet, even as the three hesitantly step around the tree.., there was nothing. As if the unsettling noises were all just in their heads, "..Gods be damned, why'd you even point over here to begin with if you didn't see her? Hells, she's probably gone by--MMPH!"

The 'lead' of the three spun around at the sound of the muffled shout, seeing -- absolutely nothing. Where one of his toadies was standing was now nothing.. No splatters of blood, no beast, no corpse.., "...L.., let's just head back, aye, boss?" "Shaddap.. He probably just ran off, th'coward..," The man turns to point a gnarled finger at the remaining lackey.., only to realize he was nowhere to be seen as well, "Wha--.. Very fun, you shits! Now get out here!"

It was clear he was spooked.. That terrifying growling, the shifting of bones, the vanishing of his two lackeys.. He begins to backtrack slowly back the path he came in on, peering rapidly around the shady woods before him.., not minding his steps back as he thumps into something solid.., large and quite well built, "..Gods, now wh-- wh-- w-what..," His coarse tone dwindles to a pathetic stammer as his gaze goes up the fiery maned form of a two-legged, wolfish beast, the creature nearly nine feet in height as it just.., looms over him now, boring down into his eyes with its luminous, yellow own; lips peeling back in another hellish growl as the whites of its sharp teeth are put on full display,

"W.., w-wh.., s-stay back!" The man hollers, yet before he can even draw his sword-arm back, it's already snatched up in the clawed hands of the beast, soon after the surly, terrified fellow is yanked up by his arm, legs dangling while he tries in vain to punch the arm that holds him.

Then the beast speaks, "..Perhaps you ought to have stayed at the tavern, wretch.. Pulled the stick from your ass as I had so suggested," The woman' tone clear, albeit with just a faint growl to it now as she speaks, her hand tightening around the mans sword-arm a bit further.., before giving a sudden twist and a jerk, causing it to break like a twig to her--; eliciting a pained scream from the man that she now tosses to the ground before her,

"..Go. Scurry back to your crevice, you miserable wretch.., along with your petty toadies. Try your luck again, and you won't live to heckle another soul..," Her piercing glare lingers upon the man for a moment longer after she'd spoken, as if to make sure she was clear.. Then she turns and bounds off, her fiery-fur veiled form soon vanishing in the shadows of the forest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not really! If the story above isn't to the reviewers liking, I'll gladly change it up a bit. Looking forward to, hopefully, joining the server. c= Oh and if I've missed anything, I whole-heartedly apologize in advance. Still waking up here, so I'm a touch slow.
Hello there, AzurianCaster! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm happy to hear people would speak well of us! I really hope you won't be disappointed as you come into the fold. :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Tsarrian's application. Tsarrian 5 1,110 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM