The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tsarrian's application.
Tsarrian's Introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player? I have an interest in all the different things WoW offers but specifically the roleplaying aspect. The reason being that a well thought out story line with plausible and attractive characters can really bring to life why I'm into any game really, to help in detaching from reality.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from South England. Primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I joined wow a few days after it hit the shelves, having a strong preferencial inclination towards RPG's of any kind Since as far back as I can remember. It is the first MMO I've been a part of it since then, on and off, until 1 year ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was actually lead here by Nysette. Her explaination of what to expect here was pretty much what was missing from my experiences on an official server and subsequently my reason for leaving.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Hm.. I'm fine with anything, given what I've read is acceptable here.
As for participants, I think that's situationally dependant, I'm not a fan of crowds but it's feasible, so large events are fine but I prefer my encounters to be small with 5 at the most if situational comfort is considered.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'm bias towards Elves in any fictional story that has them. Within wow, I actually prefer Blood Elves simply based on their persona, demeanor and the fact their voice actor is Cam Clarke. However, I have a Night Elf character with an extensively deep character, background and history that has brought my prefernce of Night Elves and Blood Elves to an even state.

I've spent my last 5 years of activity as a Hunter (Aforementioned Night Elf), which grew on me a lot as I'm not usually one to fight ranged, my loyalties to my origin, a stealthy rogue, are something I can't break from. I also enjoyed Warlock for a time but I have a feeling that had a lot to with the character attached to the class.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Good roleplay, the acceptance that what happens in character isn't necesserily the players intent and place to emerse within, without having naked people who are too lazy to spell correctly jumping at my feet. More over any of that, a place where people's creations and ideas are valued by others of a like-minded nature.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

They mostly all appeal to me but specifically I'd say opposition to those who like to go around and powr emote their way into dominance. It's something I used to encounter a lot during my activity and quite frankly there are only a couple of ways to lose my attention quicker. So, as you may have guessed, I'm in full support of this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The front gates of Stormwind seemed larger than he had anticipated, Tsarrian wanders through at a slowed pace curiously examining this new and entirely foreign type of archetecture. Despite his age he'd rarely seen human settlements before, much less a city of this magnitude. He approaches the crowd swarming the center of the busy trade district being mindful not to bump the comers and goers out on their business.
"They're usually easy to spot..." he mutters to himself weaving through the busy crowd as he finally seems to catch a glimps of what he was looking for. 'Hn.. I guess my height is at times advantageous' Tsarrian chortles to himself as he makes his way over to the notice board.

Skimming over it a few times he decides further questioning is in order and turns to address the nearest gaurd. "Hey, do you have anything bit more.. Surreptitious?" he asks in a softened tone. His questioning is met by a blank response to which he sighs in irritation. He approaches the guard closer, further hushing his tone and adds "Tasks that might not be approved of by the general public.. Back jobs? Wet work?" the gaurd seems somewhat startled by Tsarrians questioning "W-what? Is that some kind of joke?!".
Tsarrian steps back, his expression remaining stoic and all business, calmly waiting for a response. The gaurd quickly realises his sincerity and shoos him away "Don't be starting any trouble, drifter, move along. I'll be keeping an eye on you." Tsarrian takes his leave from the sign and sighs once more hanging his head back lightly, gazing at the darkening sky
''Drifter'..? That was kind of rude.' he tucks his thumbs into his belt, resting his hands in place as he hears a voice beckoning him a near by allyway.

"Hey.. hey.. 'Drifter'.. Hey!" it was a raspy hushed voice from a shady character well concealed in a cloak. Tsarrian thought to himself if he had any sense he'd ignore him and be on his way. He grined to himself momenterily hanging his head down slightly and shook his head. 'Too bad I don't have good sense' he thought and approached the character.

"I hear you're looking for work" the shady character was short and smelt of gunpowder, A dwarf? He thought to himself.. it didn't matter, he hadn't come to the city to make friends and decided there was no need to hear about this character, he was only interested in what was to be said.
"Here, take this letter and follow the instructions mapped on the back. That's the place you want to go for some good jobs. Pays good, company? Not so much, Khe he" the shady man chuckled to himself passing Tsarrian the letter. Tsarrian inspects it, noticing its seal and the directions mentioned beforehand. He nods to himself and turns to walk off, the shady character stands and watches him for a time. As Tsarrian walks on, his thoughts are brought back to his sense of judgement, he looks over his shoulder, back to where the shady man was, to find that he'd already dissapeared into the darkening city streets. He stopped for a moment and looked at the letter's instructions again and shrugge. 'Hn, Business as usual, I guess' he thought to himself as he tucked his thumbs back into his belt and continued on.

Tsarrian approached the specified point, it lead to a rather shrouded and suspicious looking make-shift entrance but to him and his business, this was all normal. He knocked on the 'door' and waited. There was no reply.. He knocked again a few times and leaned towards the door, hoping to hear some sign of occupation. He raised his hand to the door one more time to begin knocking but stopped just before impact and instead turned his back and looked around momenterily. "Perhaps I should have asked if there was going to be a secret knock with all this horsing around..?" he scratched the back of his head and just as he was about to walk away the 'door' swung open and was restrained by two people covered in cloaks. Men? The height and build was right, but that was about all he was able to detirmin before losing his conciousness to a strange chemical that had been doused sparingly accross his mouth and nose on a small peice of cloth, it must have been potent as it only took seconds for Tsarrians body to go limp as he was swiftly carried inside. A third figure picked the note from the floor and opened it "This is the last one I'm sending in you, I'm officially out of this business as per our agreement, please leave me and my brother alone from now on." the figure read to himself, he snorted as he crumpled the letter up, checked for witnesses with a quick glance around and headed back inside, relocking the 'door' behind him leaving the scene of the abduction quiet, still, as if nothing had ever happened.

-Too bad I don't have a good sense of judgement-
Hello, Tsarrian, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Thank you for your story and for deciding to try out our server. I'm glad that Nysette is enjoying her stay so far that she's brought a friend along! :)

Don't forget to take a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Blood Elf Master Race! Heh, welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the server. Pm me, or message me ingame (Forte) if you'd like to RP.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
(09-14-2012, 02:39 PM)Tsarrian Wrote: How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was actually lead here by Nysette. Her explaination of what to expect here was pretty much what was missing from my experiences on an official server and subsequently my reason for leaving.

Heh, I may have been bragging a bit about this wonderful server, where people are really nice and helpful for a change, and actually put an effort into their RP and characters. *Grins sheepishly*
(09-15-2012, 04:30 AM)Nysette Wrote: ...where people are really nice and helpful for a change...

Wait a second.

People have been nice to you??

Blast! I'll give them a talking-to ;P
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
In Soviet Silvermoon, happiness is mandatory, citizen.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic