The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction time
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I did. Part of me enjoys reading about rules and such.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend and I have been scouring the internet in search of a good private RP server. We had a long conversation the other day about Conquest of the Horde, and after subsequent research I have decided to attempt entry to your realm.

3. How did you get into RP?

I guess I can trace it all back to those times we all had when we were kids, when we pretended to be something we weren't. Maybe some of us never saw a reason to give that up. Afterward, video games like Baldur's Gate served to increase my desire for fantasy, leaving certain phrases burned into my head. "You must gather your party before venturing forth," is one of those I hear often in my head. I've also played Dungeons and Dragons off and on for the last few years. Maybe that was how I first truly got into RP, but my life is so steeped in imagination that I can't even remember what got me into it in the first place.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I played Warcraft 2 obsessively. I played Warcraft 3 when I had time. By the time World of Warcraft came out, I didn't have much in the way of free time or money, so I couldn't get into it until about a year ago. My girlfriend and I would play, and occasionally I'd jump to another server to play with other friends. I spent more and more time playing, and ended up becoming a bit addicted.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I love Blood Elves. There's something about their dark beauty that appeals to me. My favorite character so far was a Blood Elf Warlock. I enjoyed the Warlock because I can just send in my demon to take the damage. Meanwhile, I'm free to cast a spell now and then, or just sit back and eat some cheese.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The idea of the mysterious rogue or the powerful and arrogant magic user appeal to me, but I also like to have fun. It wouldn't be unusual to find me playing a character that is sometimes serious and driven, but can also take on the aspect of the jester.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Usually, I like to RP while completing some kind of objective, so I suppose you could say my favorite kind of RP is cooperative. The "working relationship" with others is where I feel most at home in my character. But that isn't to say that I don't like to joke around and do pointless things, either. It's kind of like in Hercules (the one with Kevin Sorbo) when they're fighting a monster or something, those silly side comments the characters make are what I find the most fun.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like lifting weights, when I'm feeling motivated. Learning to draw is fun but frustrating. I'm also in school for Nursing.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the good old United States of America. Specifically, I'm from Missouri.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I will do what you ask.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction time! Gilvar 2 744 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Time! xrandox 1 579 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rini
  Introduction for blish2202 lets try this one more time ;) Blish2202 1 497 07-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Once upon a time Mirivian 2 808 08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Introducing for the first time since never; Novaske! Novaske 0 588 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Novaske