The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Duskwood Activity
With the recent happenings in Duskwood, what with a large number of Forsaken and Blood Elves skulking around Raven Hill and a number of relevant run-ins, I hereby petition that the Night Watch (and friends) be allowed to react to the intruders with a hunt.

Duskwood is, regardless of its corruption, monitored heavily by the Night Watch, and thereby the presence of the Harbringers (and friends) would likely be known by now. This is not to mention the amount of playable character encounters with them in the Raven Hill region.

Hopefully, I'm in agreement with you all!

-Hinbane
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
It's possible, pending on if Parry (The only person to ever make it away from a run-in at Duskwood) Managed to alert the guards. Although, they would probably start wandering around considering the number of disappearances. They wouldn't know anything about the Harbingers though, nor of what was doing the killing (All hinging on Parry).
[Image: Signature.png]
If you could IC'ly organize it, it would happen. That said, I support this action completely. I'd join in should the call be put out in an IC form (A Night Watch recruitment poster, perhaps?).

Edit: Lots of people know what goes on at Ravel Hill, apparently. There are a lot of quests dealing with recent happenings and I do know that Sven Yorgen and that one old hermit live nearby. It could happen if player effort was put in to make it occur, otherwise it won't.
That'd be interesting, getting some rag-tag group together for an incursion into Duskwood.
Well, How did you learn of it ICly? Parry is dead. Very much dead.
Parry has been at that house before, and gotten away. I never really thought on the subject myself. I figured, 'Yeah, Parry probably went around Stormwind looking for help regarding the Green-haired gnome.' If it's fine with you, I think it would be better if there were some rumors circulating about it. "I heard from some crazy gnome that there was a group of Forsaken parading about near Raven Hill!" That's probably what happened, but to answer whether or not Parry consulted anyone directly - No. (By the way, Parry was my character.)

Objections?
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Your character, so you can say he told whoever whatever you want. XD
Assuming that the Night Watch are competent at all at what they do, I would think they know when things are out of place, especially when people are beginning to disappear frequently as you said. Also, characters like Katalya, Vorian, and Nassic (one of my own characters) have all seen intelligent Undead at Raven Hill.

In any case, I'm going to be rolling a char that will become involved in this incident, and I'll post my IC story soon.

EDIT : Edited for corrections and clarifications.
'O happy race of men
Uhm.... I'm completely cool with you creating a character and joining our RP, but you can't start out pre-involved in it. You will have to RP your way into the story.
I was involved but my poor Rhonas got murdilized by Ery. It was a sad day when a guy dodges 5 death blows then is killed.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Vrahn Wrote:Uhm.... I'm completely cool with you creating a character and joining our RP, but you can't start out pre-involved in it. You will have to RP your way into the story.

Sorry, ment to say that. :P
'O happy race of men
No worries! XD See you in game.
I think the Duskwood residents are used to strange disappearances by now, with worgen, undead and mysterious dark riders roaming around the place certainly isn´t the safest place around.

So a bit of "slowness" on this kind of things can probably be taken into account, I love it when plots pick up from among others of course! Oh, and the Night Watch is a guard unit and considered a special profile so you have to follow the procedure for those.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Draenic Pilgrimage [DP] - Activity Check Bovel 9 1,569 12-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Yet Another Activity Check! Kretol 40 5,283 10-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Saintraven
  Server Activity Vandialis 7 1,184 07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Vandialis
  Activity Check! Kretol 27 5,148 06-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Neruu