The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good evening everybody! (an introduction)
An Introduction from Cap10Planet

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I've read over the rules and FAQs, and I'll be more than happy to read over then as often as necessary.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well I've really been in the mood for some good old fashioned role-playing lately. So, I asked Jeeves where I could find a free role-playing server for WoW, and he told me to try this place. Jeeves doesn't usually point me in the wrong direction, so I took his advice, and now I'm here.

3. How did you get into RP?
I started playing Dungeons and Dragons about eight years ago. I was in the seventh grade, and I was playing with my 30 year old cousin and some of his other buddies. It was really intimidating at first, and I honestly didn't like it at all, but I stuck with it and over time I really started to enjoy it. Today I still game at least once a week.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I was absolutely obsessed with Warcraft II. I played that game to death. Sadly, I was never any good. I tried playing it online once or twice, but I remember getting YELLED at a lot and then having my town hall wiped out by a big army of two headed ogres. I had a very similar experience not long after the release of Warcraft III. After that I never played either game online again.
Anyways, I was really excited about WOW, but I didn't get a chance to play it until a year or so after its release. I played on Wildhammer until level 70, and then I got bored and tried to find a good RP-server. While I found a few good role-play guilds, the rest of the server didn't really provide a very good role-playing atmosphere.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

That's a tough one. I'm a big fan of both Gnomes and Tauren. I guess I would have to lean more towards Tauren, since I love The Hoard.
As far as my favorite class goes, it's a toss up between Warrior and Rogue. However, I haven't had much experience playing as a Warrior.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My characters are generally lighthearted good guys. They also tend to be below average when compared to others. However, they usually have a couple of unique skills or talents in which they excel, and use to overcome any sticky situations that might arise.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything that's out of the norm, or is somehow slightly different from my previous role-playing experiences. I just love to try out and experience new things.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I try to play guitar and sometimes I pretend like I'm in a heavy metal band... but I'm not. I also like to write, but I'm not particularly good at it either.

My talents are pretty much limited to procrastination. It's something most people really have to see in action, before they can really accept it as a true talent though...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
USA, Alabama.
If it ever seems like I have poor grammar skills, it's probably because I live with hillbillies and have a donkey in my back yard.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sir, Yes Sir!
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to the server! Don't worry, people don't yell at others here. If they do, just tell us GMs, and we'll take care of it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Evening, Mortals! This is my Introductory thread! Majachie 1 628 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: King