The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

NPCs
So like most private servers, is there NPCs you can visit to get the gear you want? Or do you have to go get the gear from the drop zones?
Shatterspear. It costs money to get the Dungeon, Tier, and Gladiator sets, though.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
As far as weapons go, you'll probably get the one you want if you submit a character profile and it's accepted. Probably, but it can't be totally legendary epic or lore related...like warglaives of azzinoth or Ashbringer and such.
Oh ok. Yeah the Lore stuff I don't use. Is there an easy way to get money? Or is it just killing stuff? And what is Shatterspear?
merky Wrote:Oh ok. Yeah the Lore stuff I don't use. Is there an easy way to get money? Or is it just killing stuff? And what is Shatterspear?
Shatterspear is an OOC village where people can go to hang out and such. The easiest way to get money is get your vouches, apply for gruntship and have an accepted profile.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Ah ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Invisible NPCs and -you-. Reigen 37 6,770 07-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Faction NPCs/Reputation garrett 5 1,105 09-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  NPCs- the Dilemma Bolshe 7 1,318 08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Bolshe