The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction! ( a good one, this time...)
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Ah....The many kinds of RP to choose from...I'd have to say an action-y type of Role Play with quiet a bit of fighting and a hint of romance...Ah...The perfect RP...

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I don't like OOC conflict, so I try to be as respectful and open minded as I can. I can also be immature from time to time, but I try to be mature as possible all the time. Damn teenage years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in America, and I speak English. I know a few Spanish words, but that's it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Saw a copy of WoW in Wal-Mart, tried it out, and found I liked the RP on it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Role Playing!(and literate players.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would probably have to say the Troll. They are a diverse race with plenty to choose from... I personally like a Troll Hunter, because they are cunning, powerful, fast and pretty much awesome. They stalk through the jungles, bow in hand, and pet at their side, hunting for animals...or the enemy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only expect good RPing and some good literacy =].

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would either have to say Respect or Literacy. I like to be able to talk out a disagreement with someone without having to say things like, "Well at least I'm not an obese stupid fatass!". That's just not cool.
But I also like the one about literacy, because I'm tired of getting in RP contact with someone and they type like this, "OHAI WHR R DA HARPYS". It pisses me off to no end.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He was 16, lean, pale with black hair. The hair covered one eye, and reached his shoulders. He looked like a typical emo. The look was to throw people off. They usually didn't bother him, and that was fine with him. He didn't like people, and people don't like him....because of his gift. He had been operated on by the Demons to awaken the gift inside him, or so they said. He controlled darkness. He wore all black. No shoes, for now. "I really should cut my hair..." he mumbled, trying to get the mop out of his face. His name is Dynal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at the moment.
[Image: WpXd.gif]
I WANT YOU TO HELP THIS BABEH DRAGON HATCH!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction time! Gilvar 2 744 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Time! xrandox 1 579 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rini
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200