The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Spectral Tigers and Death Knights.
A quick simple question is one I ask of you all, would it be possible for a Death Knight to raise a Tiger in the style of the Spectral Tiger mount? also, can they even raise ghosts/spirits?

Thanks.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
My guess is no.

That's more a necromancer's deal.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I... Don't think Spectral Tigers are allowed IC in the first place. Anyway, Death Knights can stick to their Deathchargers or racial mounts. Those are usually cool enough. :D
Speaking of DK mounts I found today that the Ebon Blade flying mount now works, or it at least works for me, and now DKs can zip around Northrend's skies in style. (If that is any consolation)
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
I didn't know Death Knights had a flying mount :o Where might I get one? haha

As for spectral tigers, as far as I know, they're the realm of shamans, and even then, one would need to have a good reason as to how they managed to tame a spiritual tiger >< Like what the rest have said, stick to your already awesome deathcharger / racial mount (:
Eh, thanks everyone, was merely curious.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblins and Death Knights Aquanthe 6 1,827 02-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Aquanthe
  Worgen Death Knights. Dead and/or Living? Kira13 29 4,893 07-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Living Death Knights, Part 2 Grakor456 137 24,843 07-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Server Policy on Blood Knights Beltharean 8 2,144 07-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  A question on Living Death Knights FlyingSquirrel 47 10,317 06-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros