The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heres a good idea. ^_^
Hellooo. ^^ Anthony here, and i'v just been doing some thinking and asking around. And it seems that alot of people would really like a weapons vender.

You know, like how you can buy the armor in WSG. Also toss a vender in there for weapons. Like sell one handed weapons for 1g along with sheilds for another 1g, and sell 2 handed weapons for 5g. Weapons such as...

"Blade of the Wretched"

"Legionnaire's Sword"

....You know, just lower level blue stuff from like Blackrock Depths and Zul'Faraak with no level restrictions on it. <3 Not much, but it's a sugjestion and alot of people seem to like the idea a great deal.
Good plan, I support this, since I don't support tunning instances all the time for the gear.
benblaster247 Wrote:Good plan, I support this, since I don't support tunning instances all the time for the gear.

Agreed. and pve is nearly non exsistant do to all the rp, and alot of the stuff from those instances are great, and look awsome. I'd love to pvp with some of that stuff.
lordvampyrefang Wrote:
benblaster247 Wrote:Agreed. and pve is nearly non exsistant do to all the rp, and alot of the stuff from those instances are great, and look awsome. I'd love to pvp with some of that stuff.

I'm afraid, harsh as it may seem, neither PVP nor PVE is actually enforced on this server. It is a haven for true roleplay, and as such we tend to strive away from the general PVP/PVE side of the game. So while it is allowed, it'd likely be best to go to an actual PVP server to PVP.
That could be a good idea.
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
Darumok, you mis-quoted me. Anyway, I would prefer that stuff to be solely for RP, not for pvp or pve, since if you wanna do that, go to another server part-time, like I do for my pvp requirements. What I would prefer is if somebody went thru the loot again and updated the AH to have those things forever in stock, which is easier than creating a vendor, I do believe. This has been done with a couple of the things on there, whether by glitch or intent. Not everything by the way, just things that look cool-ish and are from instances aimed at levels 1-40. By cool, I mean would go well with your characters race and class in an RP situation, and make the person look more professional.
Never said the weapons were for pvp or pve. If you would have read what I said a little better, some of the lower level instance weapons look really cool and I'd love to rp with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An idea for the Dragonsworn Prestige Lendri 14 2,795 07-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Happily Ever After? (The Idea of Character Retirement) Kaghuros 0 701 07-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Idea : Horses for all? Jaella 7 1,462 05-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  addrpitem (weapons) idea. Zoldam 4 1,078 05-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Zoldam
  What happened to that "Lawless City" idea? Jurkey 72 7,387 01-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Roxas65