The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Legacy Brotherhood
The Legacy Brotherhood
[Image: TheLegacyLogo-1.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJgCTbN8Mw[/youtube]
"From the ashes of Azeroth, I will re-create a loyal and trustworthy group. When someone needs help against the evil, we will be there. We will stand together as one, equals, and a brotherhood." ~ Aranthios Lionheart Deirabin

How It All Started & History
The Guild first started as the Imperial Guard, a Kal'Dorei Warrior leading it with their goals set as Spec Ops. One day, their Scout Bragh had run into Aranthios and Nienge while they were doing jobs and chores around Darkshire. Bragh shared information and of what he was doing, and Aranthios and Nienge offered to show him where a serious threat was at. They eventually discussed more about it, and Bragh offered for the two to join the Imperial Guard. Aranthios & Nienge discussed it, and accepted. The three then headed into the Twilight Grove, where they saw the Portal and the huge Dragon, not fully walking into it and staying hidden. They saw this as a huge threat and could even feel the taint of evil, they then reported it to the Imperial Guard and set it as their #1 problem.

Weeks have been passed by, more members being recruited but not as many as Aranthios and Nienge expected. They weren't impressed, the only thing they admired was the support for the lands around them. And they eventually came up with the idea of betrayal, they just weren't sure when. The moment of opportunity had come, where Moltis was injured and Nienge found him to "help" him, he then got in contact with his brother, Aranthios, for assistance. They went with the average plan. Taking out the arrow and some of the bullets threw medical work, Nienge being a expert. But then, the two gave each other a nod when Aranthios had a clamp on Moltis's Aorta, and they threatened him for leadership. Nienge gave a very slow count down for a decision, Moltis then never gave an answer and Aranthios pulled the clamp, ripping his Aorta. Nienge then ignited the body, and let the body parts be taken by the Ocean.

Aranthios & Nienge returned to Booty Bay, starting their quest as the leaders of the Guard, nobody but them knowing what had happened. They started recruiting. But many people declined their offer for reasons such as Racism and thinking they were crazy when the talked about the Twilight Grove. But before they knew it, they had already reached up to 5 recruited members, striking a total of ten in a day. Aranthios and Nienge also had discussed what had happened to the existing members of the Guard, the members agreeing with their choices. Aranthios and Nienge had already had a clean and perfect beginning.

Aranthios and Nienge have focused on Reigen this whole time, trying to come up with plans on how to destroy her. They have come up with a plan to bomb their own Ship while Reigen is on it. But, The Legacy Brotherhood & The Tri Written have recently aligned themselves and decided to support each other to rid of Tavren, Reigen, Skipper, and the Blood Knights. This had become a immediate failure, with both groups dropping in the mere' month. Though, in the middle of January the Legacy Brotherhood was born.

The group was officially reforged the seventeenth of January. The group has been standing strong with seven full members, ready to change the face of Azeroth and make a immediate impact to -everyone-.

Legacy Ranks
Supporter: An supporter of a Guild is not a full member, but will dedicate everything they have for the Guild. They don't accept membership to not have to deal with leadership and commanding purposes. Or not wanting to be with a Guild, only to support it.

Brother: Beginner of the guild, they have done their initiatives and joined the group. They will stay at this rank until a promotion is given or needed. Brothers is also the common rank for males of the brotherhood.

Sister: Beginner of the guild, they have done their initiatives and joined the group. They will stay at this rank until a promotion is given or needed. Sisters is also the common rank for females of the brotherhood.

Payed Member: This member works with the brotherhood without a doubt, but they will require payment to do missions and jobs for the group. Though, they are just as loyal.

Bodyguard: Highly respected and loyal member of the brotherhood, they risk their lives to protect the Council Members and High Council. They also will protect other members of the brotherhood when the time is right.

Council Member: This person has gained the respect and honor of the leader, they have become a Council Member which is the highest rank you can possibly go. They are the intelligence of the brotherhood, and will make decisions with the leader at all times.

Head Council: The leader of the guild, he runs the brotherhood and has full authority over everyone. He makes the final and most worthy decisions.

What Is The Guilds Purpose?
The Guilds purpose is simple, to rid of all evil in Azeroth or to help anyone in anyway possible. The brotherhood stands together and work as one, but they will do it any manner they choose of.

Followers of the Brotherhood
1.) Aranthios - Male Human Warrior (Head Council)
2.) Senel - Male Sin'dorei Priest (Council Member)
3.) Arumates - Male Sin'dorei Paladin (Council Member)
4.) Patrick - Male Human Paladin (Council Member)
5.) Celes - Female Draenei Warrior (Council Member)
6.) Nienge - Male Human Mage (Council Member)
7.) Westwood - Male Human Paladin (Bodyguard)
8.) Kaseo - Male Human Warrior (Bodyguard)
9.) Grayson - Male Human Mage (Brother)
10.) Darku - Male Draenei Shaman (Brother)
11.) Markkus - Male Human Warrior (Brother)
12.) Vellin - Male Sin'dorei Rogue (Brother)
13.) Cid - Male Sin'dorei Hunter (Brother)
14.) Katra - Female Sin'dorei Rogue (Sister)
15.) Alania - Female Sin'dorei Priest (Sister)
16.) Viktoria - Female Sin'dorei Hunter (Sister)
17.) Meena - Female Dwarf Hunter (Sister)
18.) Aealy - Female Gnome Rogue (Sister)
19.) Allwine - Female Kal'dorei Druid (Sister)
20.) Lynn - Female Sin'dorei Rogue (Sister)
21.) Tana - Female Sin'dorei Rogue (Sister)
22.) Tara - Female Draenei Shaman (Sister)

Warrior: (4)
Paladin: (3)
Priest: (2)
Rogue: (5)
Hunter: (3)
Mage: (2)
Shaman: (2)
Druid: (1)

Exiled Members
1.) Moltis - Night Elf Warrior
2.) Aedan - Human Warrior

Vindictive Light
The Legacy Brotherhood is apart of the merged group known as, "Vindictive Light". The Legacy Brotherhood is the the largest group within Vindictive Light!
"Money can't buy happiness,
but it can buy marshmallows,
which is kind of the same thing.
" - H

* Aranthios 'L.' Deirabin - Human Warrior - Self-Proclaimed Leader. (Approved)
* Zytan 'A.' Ibrisk - Sin'dorei Warlock - Candy Fanatic. (Approved)
*Tybalt 'F.' Van'bane - Human Rogue - Marauding Bowman. (Approved)
For all viewers of this guild post! Vitaly and Broderick are both ME, so if one is on, please do not expect the other to be on, unless one is "leaving" the RP situation. Thank you! :D
By the way, Vitaly was originally in the guild, however had to leave due to the original leader's arrogance. After the old leader was killed, Vitaly didn't re-join, but serves by doing outside "job's". Please add that info about him to the guild history. Thanks! :D
I'm sorry to say, that the dragon in Duskwood cannot be killed as far as I know. Dragons are -extremely- powerful, and it would take...fel, I don't know if an army could do it. Let alone five random guild members.
Naturally, if I'm wrong...someone tell me.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
The dragon in duskwood is, I believe, a lore figure. Thus, you cannot kill it. Also, it's an ancient dragon, which IC cannot be slain by 5, 10, 20 people. You would need a LOT of people to kill it.
The above two are right; Though not only are they lore characters, the dragons which spawn there are actually taken care of IC (I think) in a book. Malfurion dealt with it or something.
In the recent one, yes.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
It's kinda obvious we can't kill it. But they don't know that.
" - H

Rigley be correct on that one. They were already ICly killed, making the task of killing them...invalid. If they aren't there to kill IC, then there's well, no point to this. :/
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Right, and... Well... If you go up aganist it, you're going to die. Period.
That too. But I'm just saying IC if it's dead you can't fight it.
Spoiler:
Stop talking about the Dragon, it's kinda understood that it's DEAD and is STRICT IN LORE with like over 5 posts from different people. Please talk about something else, the Guild has decided to focus something on more important.
" - H

You don't have to be rude about it. And frankly, unless a handful of posts are invisible, we did stop talking about it. So please, it would most definitely behoove you to be more polite to those who are simply helping you out.

Just sayin'.
Spoiler:
Yes I understand, and I apologize. I just find it useless for six different people to tell me the same exact thing after it's already been said, and I know you are trying to help. But really, I'd love to know any other problems then just the Dragon..
" - H

I'd recommend expanding and specifying more on the guild's purpose. Maybe focusing on smaller conflicts around Azeroth would be better for the guild at the moment as well, though that's just a suggestion.
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe
Here's one issue I see. Moltis is a Night Elf, correct? As are Aranthios and Nienge, I'm assuming. And, based upon the goals of the Brotherhood, the two are most likely not evil. Here's my real complaint: no Night Elf, sane or otherwise, would kill or betray one of his or her own kind just to advance his or her own wishes. They're so based on advancing their own race that such a thought would never occur to them. So I don't see Moltis being killed by Aranthios and Nienge as ICly possible.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defias Brotherhood 3.0 Mathias 36 10,688 09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1
  The Defias Brotherhood Part II Cressy 18 3,453 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  The Defias Brotherhood Cressy 28 4,578 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Abishua
  Brotherhood of Thieves dastmo 7 2,067 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: dastmo